Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cool shirt...
(12-15-2017, 02:34 PM)Takedown Wrote: You're going no where with this (your hypocrisy is sky rocketing)... Unlike Shazier who went to the hospital after his last hit. Ouch. Cry

Shazier went to the hospital after his injury. They took Vontez Birthdefect to a local Veterinarian. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:34 PM)Takedown Wrote: You're going no where with this (your hypocrisy is sky rocketing)... Unlike Shazier who went to the hospital after his last hit. Ouch. Cry

This post makes so little sense it's like logic cancer.  You should try actually doing what your mood says.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:40 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Shazier went to the hospital after his injury. They took Vontez Birthdefect to a local Veterinarian. Hilarious

Yes. Because Vontaz is a beast.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This post makes so little sense it's like logic cancer.  You should try actually doing what your mood says.

I get sticking up for your slow minded friend radio over there, but if I have to explain to you that post, then all hope is. Wait... Yeah hope was lost for you guys a long time ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yes. Because Vontaz is a beast.

Exactly. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:40 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Shazier went to the hospital after his injury. They took Vontez Birthdefect to a local Veterinarian. Hilarious
Tez just needs to make sure that the vet isn't near south beach or V. Will. may paint him on sight. You know. Thug s***. Bruh.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Takedown Wrote: Tez just needs to make sure that the vet isn't near south beach or V. Will. may paint him on sight. You know. Thug s***. Bruh.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Oh man that's what he meant? Damn. My b.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 08:16 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is there a shirt I can buy with a picture of Shazier leading with his head and a pic below it of him in the hospital with "KARMA" written on there somewhere? Thanks. I prefer a hoodie btw if one is available.

Oh my, someone's salty.
Reply/Quote

This is an outstanding response.  #gameover
Reply/Quote

Oh, so that's how Steelers players put on their uniform.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:01 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Wear it proudly bungle fan.

I'll wear it when I'm playing football.
Reply/Quote

A little WR ended the career of Shazier by just playing football and allowing the dummy to injure himself while trying to injure the WR. But, glad to see Malobe did not stand over Shazier celebrating like Vlad is attempting to do with this thread. The hypocysy of Vlad is beyond astonishing and sadly, he does no see it or understand it blinded by that Steeler mentality of karma is OK when a Steeler cheap shots another player, but when their guy does it to Gio (Shazier), Burfict (JuJu) or Huber it should be forgotten.  Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 09:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh my, someone's salty.

LOL

Vlad and Steeler's fans are the one salty over Burfict and his clean hit on Bell and his knee just could not take a great clean hard hit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 09:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh my, someone's salty.

Salty or just fighting fire w/ fire? A.k.a., "KARMA"? We're not salty, our LB isn't in the hospital right now. Unlike Shazier, Burfict knows how to tackle.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 03:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A little WR ended the career of Shazier by just playing football and allowing the dummy to injure himself while trying to injure the WR. But, glad to see Malobe did not stand over Shazier celebrating like Vlad is attempting to do with this thread. The hypocysy of Vlad is beyond astonishing and sadly, he does no see it or understand it blinded by that Steeler mentality of karma is OK when a Steeler cheap shots another player, but when their guy does it to Gio (Shazier), Burfict (JuJu) or Huber it should be forgotten.  Whatever

But bro, they don't want to acknowledge the double standards... If we don't point it out as often they won't look as stupid. Give em a fighting chance.

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 10:05 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Oh, so that's how Steelers players put on their uniform.
I always thought they just pi**ed their pants before every game to give it that gold/yellowish look. You learn something new everyday...
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No it's not.  The only way you can be associated with this is to purchase and or wear it or be Vlad.  Dude...you're getting way to sensitive, the rode you are choosing leads to being associated with just about anything anyone has ever done in the world.  Ask your wife/girlfriend (can't remember) to let your balls out of her purse once in a while.

*too

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: I get sticking up for your slow minded friend radio over there, but if I have to explain to you that post, then all hope is. Wait... Yeah hope was lost for you guys a long time ago.

Listen... What you wrote was some of the dumbest I've seen on this site... That's saying a lot given Luvinit and Brad both post here.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 09:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Listen... What you wrote was some of the dumbest I've seen on this site... That's saying a lot given Luvinit and Brad both post here.

I'm listening... But it sounds like kindergarten talk. "You're stoopid!! Your friends are stooooopid also!!". Your smack is lazy.. I'll call you SteelCitySlouch.
Reply/Quote