Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cool shirt...
(12-15-2017, 02:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is asinine, in extremely poor taste, and low class.

This is the type of shit that makes me much more of a casual fan than I used to be.

This.

I get it if he's just trying to rile people up - I mean, it is a smack forum after all. But Vlad strikes me as the kind of guy that really likes this kind of stuff.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 11:10 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This.

I get it if he's just trying to rile people up - I mean, it is a smack forum after all. But Vlad strikes me as the kind of guy that really likes this kind of stuff.

It’s a cool shirt. He’s the kind of guy that wears his Steelers shit to court.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 11:10 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This.  

I get it if he's just trying to rile people up - I mean, it is a smack forum after all.  But Vlad strikes me as the kind of guy that really likes this kind of stuff.

Only because Burfict was really injured?  

If he gets up and plays and plays the next week does that makes this less of an insulting depiction?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 09:20 AM)Takedown Wrote: Salty or just fighting fire w/ fire? A.k.a., "KARMA"? We're not salty, our LB isn't in the hospital right now. Unlike Shazier, Burfict knows how to tackle.

Your right. Your linebacker is in a cage at a Veterinarians hospital waiting to get distemper and rabies shots. Hilarious

Bradnuts, meat holsters daddy. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 01:08 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: *You're right. Your linebacker is in a cage at a Veterinarians hospital waiting to get distemper and rabies shots. Hilarious

Bradnuts, meat holsters daddy. Hilarious

I don't think the vet joke was that funny. But since you laughed at your own joke I guess that makes it funny?

Steel City Slouch. This is your cue. "*You're"... Seems to be the only thing you're good at, but you're slacking...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 09:20 AM)Takedown Wrote: Salty or just fighting fire w/ fire? A.k.a., "KARMA"? We're not salty, our LB isn't in the hospital right now. Unlike Shazier, Burfict knows how to tackle.

He doesn't know how to keep his head on a swivel.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:52 PM)Takedown Wrote: Oh man that's what he meant? Damn. My b.

Of course that's what he meant. You Bengal fans are always looking for some hidden meaning, then get all upset when you find it. He literally meant that he was going to paint him, just like that. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 02:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He doesn't know how to keep his head on a swivel.

He knows not to lock his spine and drive his head into someone's hip bone.

Shazier should take notes. He's got plenty of time to learn proper form these days.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 01:40 PM)Takedown Wrote: I don't think the vet joke was that funny. But since you laughed at your own joke I guess that makes it funny?

Steel City Slouch. This is your cue. "*You're"... Seems to be the only thing you're good at, but you're slacking...

I'm laughing at you Turd. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Here is the shirt Bungal fans would appreciate more, from their sister team. Misery loves company. ThumbsUp

[Image: m930s6uldec2ada6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What a bunch of bungle crybabies plus a Steeler fan, you know who you are. Had your boy Burthdefect sustained serious injuries, then yes, the shirt would be in bad taste.

No one looking at that shirt would gather from it that it's about celebrating a player getting hurt...no more than the image below does.

What it celebrates loud and clear is that the bungles remain the Steelers bitches.

[Image: who%2Bdey.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 12:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: What a bunch of bungle crybabies plus a Steeler fan, you know who you are. Had your boy Burthdefect sustained serious injuries, then yes, the shirt would be in bad taste.

No one looking at that shirt would gather from it that it was about celebrating a player getting hurt...no more than the image below does.

What it celebrates loud and clear is that the bungles remain the Steelers bitches.

[Image: who%2Bdey.jpg]
Unfortunately for Bungal fans all indications point to that this is the case. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Only because Burfict was really injured?  

If he gets up and plays and plays the next week does that makes this less of an insulting depiction?

I once saw an interview with Ray Lewis and Jerome Bettis talking about the mutual respect between their two teams. They talked about giving their best and hitting their hardest, but then getting up and giving a nod of respect that honored the others’ efforts. Standing over top of a guy with a macho stance (or thinking in terms of retribution) throws that type of sportsmanship out the window.
Reply/Quote
Cool pic

[Image: wedey.jpg]

As you wish Mr. JuJu,  please do pee in my hand.
Reply/Quote
CAPTION THIS PIC:

[Image: TM71B05NWHT_Large_F_1.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:45 PM)Takedown Wrote: Is that a chick or a dude?
Huh? You mean you can’t tell? Why am I thinking you spend a lot of Sunday mornings with a sore ass?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:01 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Huh? You mean you can’t tell? Why am I thinking you spend a lot of Sunday mornings with a sore ass?

It is a steeers fan, how can you tell?

Glad to know you spend time wondering how I spend my night life lol. Are you bi curious or just curious about my sexual life? Lol. Someone is lonely
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 05:46 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I'm laughing at you Turd. ThumbsUp

Oh okay you win Ninja Good one
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 09:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: *too

*road

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 885801108.jpg.0.jpg]

[Image: qw-35.jpg]