Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool video about the amazing season the Bengals had
Half an hour long but worth every second.

https://www.bengals.com/video/the-season-the-21-bengals-remarkable-run-to-super-bowl-lvi
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The rest of the AFC is in so much freaking trouble this year..... Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The rest of the AFC is in so much freaking trouble this year..... Tiger

The AFC is tough. The Chargers got better and Denver. The Ravens were hurt. They’ll be much much tougher. We will be much better if the OL is improved
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The AFC is tough. The Chargers got better and Denver. The Ravens were hurt. They’ll be much much tougher. We will be much better if the OL is improved

Joe Burrow with added time for plays to develop... he, Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon are going to carve defenses up this year. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The AFC is tough. The Chargers got better and Denver. The Ravens were hurt. They’ll be much much tougher. We will be much better if the OL is improved

The AFC is turning into a wild ride.  I'm sure it's why TB was salivating at another shot in the NFC.  That Conference is wide open.  

I still like the team the Bengals are putting together, but it's no cakewalk getting out of the AFC at this point.  The Bolts have made a lot of interesting moves in particular. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:25 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: The AFC is turning into a wild ride.  I'm sure it's why TB was salivating at another shot in the NFC.  That Conference is wide open.  

I still like the team the Bengals are putting together, but it's no cakewalk getting out of the AFC at this point.  The Bolts have made a lot of interesting moves in particular. 

Did they get Joe Burrow? Didn't think so.....  Hilarious Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did they get Joe Burrow? Didn't think so.....  Hilarious Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

I feel damn good about the Bengals still.  Last year was hard and this year will be hard.  I still think they can get back to the SB.  But the AFC is making improvements all over.  It should be a lot of fun to watch  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:32 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I feel damn good about the Bengals still.  Last year was hard and this year will be hard.  I still think they can get back to the SB.  But the AFC is making improvements all over.  It should be a lot of fun to watch  Smirk

Yeah, I think we are going to have a wild season. While I know they won't win them all, there is no game I'm looking at and calling a loss this year. We got all our skills guys back (except Uzomah) and we are improving our line.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I think we are going to have a wild season. While I know they won't win them all, there is no game I'm looking at and calling a loss this year. We got all our skills guys back (except Uzomah) and we are improving our line.

Exactly.  And you'd have to think that with another year together, and the motivation of losing the big game, they'll be working hard to finish on top.  I don't think at all this team is going to hit a SB hangover or come out flat.  I think they've got more to prove now than they did this past year.  And they seem to operate better under pressure than Bengals teams of old. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:32 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I feel damn good about the Bengals still.  Last year was hard and this year will be hard.  I still think they can get back to the SB.  But the AFC is making improvements all over.  It should be a lot of fun to watch  Smirk

Ravens just added Za'Darius Smith to four-year, $35M deal. Ravens are going to be better on defense https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1504194387428921351?s=21
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I think we are going to have a wild season. While I know they won't win them all, there is no game I'm looking at and calling a loss this year. We got all our skills guys back (except Uzomah) and we are improving our line.

As long as they beat (clobber) the Browns twice (possibly thrice).   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 02:27 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Half an hour long but worth every second.

https://www.bengals.com/video/the-season-the-21-bengals-remarkable-run-to-super-bowl-lvi

The biggest bummer about this video is near the end where CJ talks about how much he loves Cincy. I'm gonna miss that dude.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 06:14 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The biggest bummer about this video is near the end where CJ talks about how much he loves Cincy. I'm gonna miss that dude.

Sorry, but he's dead to me. 

But d!mn, we will miss him.
Reply/Quote