Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places In Greater Cincinnati To Watch The SB? Where Are You Watching?
Anybody know any places in Greater Cincinnati to watch the Super Bowl? Places are already taking reservations so I'm sure that everywhere is going to be shoulder-to-shoulder or wheel-to-thigh.

I have been "chatting" with my friend that's in his 40s that I've been hanging out with and he's been throwing out a few ideas but we're waiting to see where everyone else wants to go.

It will be packed, but I'm thinking of going to this little bar behind my place that I can roll to called the Edgewood Tavern. It's bound to be going nuts but I can roll there, so it's easy access.

One of the models from my calendar that I've mentioned that I've been hanging out with wants me to teach her about football and wants to watch the game, which normally I'd just be like "hell no" but she doesn't get out of her place much and doesn't have many friends, so this would mean the world to her. I don't think she'd do too well in a big crowd, so the Tavern might be the best bet.

All my good friends are married with kids so none of them are doing anything.

I'm sure that all the places in Cincinnati and Covington will be packed, so not sure if I'd want to be into all that with a bunch of people I don't know.

Anybody in Greater Cincinnati know of anywhere that will be a good spot to watch the game?

Where'd everyone outside of Cincinnati watching the game?
Reply/Quote
Will probably watch from the local Elks club who will be hosting a party.

Actually several members are going to the SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 10:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Will probably watch from the local Elks club who will be hosting a party.  

Like I've mentioned in other threads, my brother bought plane tickets but couldn't find any game tickets.

I also mentioned that Greater Cincinnati will be INSANE and I'd rather be around here than at the game.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 10:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Will probably watch from the local Elks club who will be hosting a party.  

That will that atmosphere be like?

Lot of Bengals fans?

Going crazy?
Reply/Quote
Brad, were 3-0 when I have Garzellis during the playoffs. Probably going to go there though I can't guarantee its where I'll go. I took a video of the place once Shooter put us in the SB. It was crowded during WC, seemed empty during Divisional (had to take my food to go due to covid) and semi filled for the championship.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 11:22 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Brad, were 3-0 when I have Garzellis during the playoffs. Probably going to go there though I can't guarantee its where I'll go. I took a video of the place once Shooter put us in the SB. It was crowded during WC, seemed empty during Divisional (had to take my food to go due to covid) and semi filled for the championship.

Cheese bread there is UNREAL..........

ThumbsUp

You better keep going!

We went to Zazou in Covington for the Wild Card game, PeeWee's for the Divisional game, and then Wings & Rings for the AFC Championship (because I had a girl with a walker with me and my friend thought PeeWee's would be too crowded and she made the game miserable for me).

I doubt we end up at Garzelli's but I guess it's a possibility!

Gotta start looking for places that take reservations or we'll have to get to wherever we're going by noon (maybe earlier).
Reply/Quote
I have a hotel room booked for two nights. I hope there will be some kind of activities going on in Cincy that day. Would rather spend the day with fellow fans in Cincinnati than celebrity types who know nothing about football at the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 01:50 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I have a hotel room booked for two nights. I hope there will be some kind of activities going on in Cincy that day. Would rather spend the day with fellow fans in Cincinnati than celebrity types who know nothing about football at the Super Bowl.

I'm sure that there will be some activities going on in Cincinnati but I just haven't heard anything. I'm thinking we might end up down at Dickman's but you know that will also be packed.

I'm really thinking the Tavern might be the best bet because everyone will get so drunk that no one will be able to drive my crippled van safely. 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 10:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That will that atmosphere be like?

Lot of Bengals fans?

Going crazy?

Suspect it will be 100% pro Bengals with plenty of food, drink, squares, and good folk. There are multiple season ticket holders and diehards who are members.

My kind of atmosphere if not at the stadium. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'll be either at home on the couch or in a hospital room watching from there.. hopefully, knock on Mike Brown's head I won't be in surgery getting a bypass done at game time.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote