Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell volston??
Here is an unpopular take Orlando Browns is not worth the money we are paying him.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The only thing I can think of is JC is a turd in practice; maybe "lazy, doesn't follow instruction, poor personal hygiene....". 

As to what to do on the oline'

#1 replace Pollack, but that ain't happening. So I'd look to FA to find a good C that Pollack can mold from good to average and move Karras to LG.

Aaron Brewer, Conner Williams, Matt Hennessy (if healed)

My thoughts completely on the center position. I wonder how much Lloyd Cushenberry from Denver would cost this offseason in free agency?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 12:05 PM)Knightmare on Elm Street Wrote: My thoughts completely on the center position. I wonder how much Lloyd Cushenberry from Denver would cost this offseason in free agency?

JB's college Center was one I wanted to trade for at the deadline.

3 reasons:

JB knows him

He's good

We could do the "Cush Push"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:07 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I wish I fully knew why, but from what I believe to recall, it was something around effort and/or consistency in training camp leading up to regular season.
I was in the camp of giving Carman at least the first half of letting Carman start at LG for the first 4-8 games of last year and see how he does before handing the starter gig over to a 4th round rookie.

It's very clear though that the team has not been happy with Carman and is basically preparing to move on from him, as they put Ford and Smith on the gameday roster over Carman.

It's his consistency that is the problem. He's either playing really good, or really bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:54 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Here is an unpopular take Orlando Browns is not worth the money we are paying him.

Brown actually played really well up until his groin injury, which is obviously hampering him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:54 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Here is an unpopular take Orlando Browns is not worth the money we are paying him.

I think OBJ has been injured for the past few games. He's not the same guy he was in the first 4-5 games. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote