Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn
I think he's our best run blocking lineman. So maybe some of running problems go away when he returns. Plus I think it really killed us not having Mixon in the 4th. He's usually at his best after the defense gets worn down through the course of the game.
Reply/Quote
Only 6 guys graded out worse than Glenn run blocking last year:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
He's arguably our WORST run-blocking olineman and 'dre is superior in every which way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 02:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's arguably our WORST run-blocking olineman and 'dre is superior in every which way.

^This

For as old and washed up, as Andre Smith is considered to be by so many around here;  I thought he did a pretty good job of blocking Jadaveon Clowney, yesterday.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 02:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ^This

For as old and washed up, as Andre Smith is considered to be by so many around here;  I thought he did a pretty good job of blocking Jadaveon Clowney, yesterday.

That’s the truth. After the first quarter, Andre Smith adjusted expertly and pretty much rendered Jadeveon Clowney to a non-factor against the pass. Oh, sure; Clowney got his hands up a lot but he didn’t get his hands on Andy Dalton too much.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 02:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's arguably our WORST run-blocking olineman and 'dre is superior in every which way.

Yes - He's a 340 lb finesse guy.
Reply/Quote
He will still be a welcome addition.
Reply/Quote