Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn + Dre Kirkpatrick - Still Here...
(03-11-2020, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently he is giving away all the Bengal gear in his locker.

I wonder if anyone has ask him for anything.

I thought Dre was a top tier cornerback worth every penny ?
(03-11-2020, 06:14 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I thought Dre was a top tier cornerback worth every penny ?

I have said he was not grossly overpaid.

It will be interesting to see what he gets from another team.  He did not look good last year, but our entire defensive backfield looked bad.
(03-11-2020, 05:43 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote:

Hilarious 

This will free up some dough, we are definitely gonna be looking for another CB in FA which in my opinion is the right move.

CB, LB and DL in FA and Offense in the Draft is what I am seeing...
(03-11-2020, 06:05 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  I know exactly why the give the money upfront. Do you. Are you so mathematically challenged that you think two years at 7.5 is a raise over two years at years at nine million? I know you love to skew facts to support your point of view but there is no one here that believes that the Broncos gave him a raise no matter how you present it. Come on back if you want to try again.

Can you two please take this needless debate into it's own thread?

The thread, as titled, is about potentially cutting Dre and Glenn. Yet somehow the last two pages have been polluted by two nitwits debating the simple math of a long gone, Domata Peko's contract. 

Seriously...shut. the. f. up.  
(03-11-2020, 06:59 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Can you two please take this needless debate into it's own thread?

The thread, as titled, is about potentially cutting Dre and Glenn. Yet somehow the last two pages have been polluted by two nitwits debating the simple math of a long gone, Domata Peko's contract. 

Seriously...shut. the. f. up.  

Another MM in a land of giants? GED is an option. I haven't comment on this post for a week before today. I won't ignore incorrect posts . If you don't like it scroll on by or just shut. the. f. up.
(03-11-2020, 07:24 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Another MM in a land of giants? GED is an option. I haven't comment on this post for a week before today. I won't ignore incorrect posts . If you don't like it scroll on by or just shut. the. f. up.

Ignore him.  He is just desperate for some reason to get his squeal on.  Things are kind of slow before the draft and free agency.

But I just ended the debate by editing my original post to say "The Broncos paid him more in '17 than the Bengals paid him his last year here."
(03-11-2020, 07:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ignore him.  He is just desperate for some reason to get his squeal on.  Things are kind of slow before the draft and free agency.

But I just ended the debate by editing my original post to say "The Broncos paid him more in '17 than the Bengals paid him his last year here."
   You mean you were wrong. O K then,
(03-11-2020, 08:34 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:    You mean you were wrong. O K then,

I was never wrong.  I just was not as clear as I needed to be to prove my point.
this may be a hint as to the timing of any Dre release

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(03-15-2020, 01:05 PM)pally Wrote: this may be a hint as to the timing of any Dre release  

Gonna happen soon, maybe today after the new CBA passed.
(03-11-2020, 07:24 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Another MM in a land of giants? GED is an option. I haven't comment on this post for a week before today. I won't ignore incorrect posts . If you don't like it scroll on by or just shut. the. f. up.

*commented
(02-25-2020, 04:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick will make $9.4 million this year and would get that much or more if he was a current free agent.

Good call. :paul:
(08-11-2020, 09:06 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Good call. :paul:

CoC Violation: Bumping an old thread(s) for the specific purpose of demonstrating that a member/opinion was wrong, or purposely bumping multiple 'dead threads' (30 or more days without a post). 

Thread is locked.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]