Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn - Full Participant in Practice...yet Questionable vs Baltimore
Let's be reasonable here folks. Glenn and the Bengals organization are fully committed to sitting on the fence. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 11:35 AM)grampahol Wrote: Let's be reasonable here folks. Glenn and the Bengals organization are fully committed to sitting on the fence. 

Glenn and the entire front office needs to LITERALLY sit on a fence. Preferrably one of those black, wrought iron fences with the big spikes on top of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 11:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Glenn and the entire front office needs to LITERALLY sit on a fence. Preferrably one of those black, wrought iron fences with the big spikes on top of them.

I prefer they be dropped on such a fence and from quite a distance. The only downside is finding someone willing to clean up the mess, but leaving the birds to pick their bones clean seems perfectly reasonable as well. Half dozen of one, six of the other.  

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I just don't get the situation. The Bengals could have traded him and saved A LOT of money. Plus, maybe got a 4th Round pick?

Why would you keep a guy and continue paying him...if you're not going to play him?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 08:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I just don't get the situation. The Bengals could have traded him and saved A LOT of money. Plus, maybe got a 4th Round pick?

Why would you keep a guy and continue paying him...if you're not going to play him?

Mike Brown: I don't care about winning football, I just LOVE to sell carpet! (as in that pretty turf stuff on the field)

Reply/Quote