Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core Carted
https://twitter.com/GeoffHobsonCin/status/759488338805919744

Carted off the field, they're looking at his foot. That took a depressingly short amount of time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hope it is minor. Bengals need to get a good look at all the WR's not named AJ Green.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Good thing that Kumerow was wowing yesterday...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Boyd too. Cramps hopefully
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 07:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Boyd too. Cramps hopefully

Early indications are cramps

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2016/7/30/12333584/bengals-injury-news-wide-receivers-cody-core-and-tyler-boyd-carted-off-field?client=safari

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 07:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Early indications are cramps

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2016/7/30/12333584/bengals-injury-news-wide-receivers-cody-core-and-tyler-boyd-carted-off-field?client=safari

Praise jeebus. 
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 07:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Praise jeebus. 

I hear that

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 07:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Early indications are cramps

[Image: 302-Raising-Arizona-quotes.gif]
Reply/Quote
90 degrees out there today..

I'd be carted off too.

Reply/Quote
It was a hot and humid day. Rookies still getting use to being pros. Just lucky they don't have two-a-days.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Cramps. Had one in rookie camp, too. (Same with Boyd, if you saw that tweeted out).
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 09:31 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Cramps. Had one in rookie camp, too. (Same with Boyd, if you saw that tweeted out).

Lucky it was just that. I just saw they were checking out his foot and Marvin Jones in 2014 flashed through my mind.

If it's the second time already, someone needs to force that kid to drink some Gatorade and eat some bananas or something.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I find it hilarious that minor camp injury news turns us all into overbearing mothers.
Reply/Quote
Comes right back to that old saying, "It's foolish to worry about something you have no control over!"

I can be disappointed whenever whatever happens, happens, but it is what it is!!

Hopefully, they can stay relatively healthy with no key season ending injuries.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 07:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Praise jeebus. 

Careful..you'll bring out the proselytizers in full force. The last thing we need is a big messy debate over the story book romance some have with big spooky.. I've already gotten PMs trying to convert me and my heathen ways..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 04:40 AM)TGISunday Wrote: I find it hilarious that minor camp injury news turns us all into overbearing mothers.

True, but last year I recall Jaguars fans trying to convince themselves that Donte Folwer totally just had cramps when he was carted off for an almost instantaneous training camp rookie ACL tear. Fast forward to this year and again, their 1st round pick tears something in his knee right off the bat. I'm just saying that it happens and some fans are ready to throw in the towel and others are diagnosing a season-ender as "totally not a big deal, I think he has a cramp" etc.

All we can do is play the "what if" game when we aren't given any information. Remember, we were fighting a "big deal or totally not a big deal?" battle on Eifert for the past how many months.
Reply/Quote
It's because they made him wear this itty bitty helmet

[Image: tempIMG_1502--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote