Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ and Lawson Article
I'm just hoping they don't begin the season with the run game looking horrible until they tighten up like it has in years past. 
I feel confident in the passing game, but the run game seems to be a weakness they always seem to have to fix as the season progresses.. Of course that may just be my own perception. 
I'm usually ok with Hobson's stuff. Hey, his employer pays him to spin it with the best possible light. I do get a bit annoyed with the religiousy kind of stuff he sometimes delves into, but I'm pretty good at ignoring it most times.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 09:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think we added speed and power on defense. That is exciting and then when you factor in Jackson and Billings who did not play a down in 2016, our off season looks pretty good on paper.

For sure, had both these guys as 1st round picks a couple years back. Still cannot believe we got both of them. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 09:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think we added speed and power on defense. That is exciting and then when you factor in Jackson and Billings who did not play a down in 2016, our off season looks pretty good on paper.

Losses:  Maualuga, Peko, Dansby

Gains:  Minter, Billings, WJIII, Willis, and Lawson

That is only on defense.  Yes, I think this offseason looks pretty good thus far.  
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 11:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Losses:  Maualuga, Peko, Dansby

That is only on defense.  Yes, I think this offseason looks pretty good thus far.  

I agree. That should be enough.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 11:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Losses:  Maualuga, Peko, Dansby

This Defense can be great.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This Defense can be great.

It can be stellar. The talent is there, now it's up to coaching.

Reply/Quote