Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon Part II
Was watching the Washington VS USC game and the Wash RB "Dillon Johnson" was like watching a doppleganger of former Bengal Corey Dillon in every way.
Same size: about 6', 220, and from same school as Corey dillon.
and runs a 4.5 Forty +
same running style and has "Dillon" in his name.
We will need to add to RB room in future and just calling this guy out
The game he had last night reminded me the one Corey had VS Denver many yrs ago,, 250 yds etc....
Reply/Quote
Does he smoke a pack a day and have a juvenile criminal record?

If so it's Corey reborn.
Reply/Quote
Next Saturday Washington vs Utah will be the matchup to watch for Johnson and even Rome Odunze. Utah has one of the top defenses in college football while USC is one of the worst.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That dude jumped off the screen last night.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals Corey Dillon is in town for the Bills game... I got his autograph last night.

Honestly a cool dude perhaps speaks his mind a little too much... but that's also what made him a beast of a runner.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 03:09 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The Bengals Corey Dillon is in town for the Bills game...  I got his autograph last night.  

Honestly a cool dude perhaps speaks his mind a little too much... but that's also what made him a beast of a runner.

Can't get behind Dillion  much until he stops trashing the Bengals...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 05:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Can't get behind Dillion  much until he stops trashing the Bengals...

I think he's attempting to make amends recently.  We will see.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
How well can he throw his pads into the stands?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote