Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Damn Ugly Numbers!
(12-10-2017, 06:27 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: The nice thing about the NFL is that change with coach and/or QB and you can instantly become a good team.

That’s the exception, not the rule. You need to start with a good team. This team has been mismanaged, but I’m not sure how good it is.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:27 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Again. Don’t get the hate towards Dalton. I guess the two drops by your superstar receiver and fumble are his fault. He didn’t play well, but AJM didn’t change anything. At all. It didn’t energize the team, and all he did was dump offs to the running back.

The issue isn’t Dalton. It’s the horrendous offensive line. Coaching. And disappearing act of ‘star’ players.

Ehh, the last time we blamed the QB we made the playoffs 5 times in a row.  Let's dump Dalton and let Lazor pick a winner.  Seems easy enough! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:27 PM)Utts Wrote: That’s the exception, not the rule. You need to start with a good team. This team has been mismanaged, but I’m not sure how good it is.

That's a question I've pondered many times this season, and in fact during many of the last few seasons.

How good is this team really ? How far could they go with a real GM, leadership, competent coaching/play calling etc.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:12 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: The problem isn't Dalton. I think AJ Green is a prima Donna who is soft and more than likely cries when he doesn't get his expected share of throws his way. When is the last time he has thrown a block down field? Let's talk about how shitty AJ is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we start a Hall of Shame for bad posts? Cause this should be the first inductee.

Reply/Quote