Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-31-2020, 11:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Watch today's hearing.

That won’t provide a specific example of what you claimed. Apparently, you won’t either.

Quote:Your attacking my comments

“Attacking” is so melodramatic. Did your teachers attack you when correcting your work?

Quote:are answered by the real experts of which you are not close to being nor am I.

As if being an expert matters to you. Between you and I and the other conservatives commenting in JN, I’m the only one actually qualified to write a prescription for hydroxychloroquine. My decision to not prescribe it for Covid 19 is based upon science, not my “hatred” for Trump. Trump or my feelings toward him are the furthest thing from my mind when treating a patient.

Quote:Headline is the Trump team of Faucci, CDC and others have done a great job. China was not honest and refused to let our experts into China for months.

They are all saying the same thing (experts), no reason to not get kids back in school face to face.

Biden's claim of vaccine is a lie was blown out of the water by Faucci. Warp speed is on track to develop a vaccine by end of 2020. System already in place to produce 300 and distribute 300 million doses, the financial commitment already done and general in charge of the distribution.

I strongly suggest watch the entire hearing. I see facts from experts and I see some great news from the Faucci led Trump team.

But, no examples of double standards from the experts that we can examine together?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is one thing to say someone is wrong, another to say he lied.

Like when you claimed Fauci lied about wearing a mask?

But, when we examine what was said in context it turns out you’re incorrect. Conservatives point to Fauci’s 60 minutes interview when he said Americans didn’t need to wear masks at that time because there were less than 300 known cases in the US. Hell, Nate in WY doesn’t think he needs to wear a mask now when there have been over 4M cases.

Quote:Yes, Trump said that in January. He has also reversed course and called out China and the China virus daily.

He changed course to avoid blame.

Quote:We know more today than we knew back then. Heck, Biden said don't ban travel to China on January 31st when Trump did it.

The WHO doesn’t recommend travel bans because they don’t work. Obviously. And they cause economic hardship. Look it up.

https://apnews.com/d227b34b168e576bf5068b92a03c003d

Trump’s “ban” still allowed thousands into the country. Without the recommended follow up. So Trump did what the WHO recommended against while ignoring what they recommended for.

Quote:Now Biden says was a great decision.

Really? Can you show me where he said that?

Quote:Why? Now he knows more info and knows China travel saved 100's of thousands of lives.

Viruses don’t give a shit about a person’s nationality so allowing US citizens to travel to and from China without quarantine, testing, and contract tracing has lead to over 4M cases and over 150K deaths.

Explain how you think it saved hundreds of thousands.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 01:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7

Kushner's coronavirus task force initially thought about a national plan to handle testing, but they soon dropped that after it was noted that the first states hit were Democratic states, with the task force members believing that they could shift blame to Democratic governors rather than Trump. The task force opted to not create a national plan for testing or supplies and the White House went forward with its plan of making states handle it on their own.

Trump letting the governors respond individually to a national crisis would be like Bush allowing all the governors to individually respond to the 9/11 attacks.

It’s just magnificently stupid.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 01:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump letting the governors respond individually to a national crisis would be like Bush allowing all the governors to individually respond to the 9/11 attacks.

States have to create their own homeland security departments, purchase their own equipment for airline safety, run their own terrorist databases, have their own do not fly lists and their own rules for air travel. All the while, the federal government is trying to outbid them on contracts and equipment while not setting any national standards and complaining when states are too strict or report too many acts of terrorism. 

"We have more people trying to bring box cutters on planes because we have more metal detectors than anyone else. Can we slow down the metal detectors?"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 01:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7

Kushner's coronavirus task force initially thought about a national plan to handle testing, but they soon dropped that after it was noted that the first states hit were Democratic states, with the task force members believing that they could shift blame to Democratic governors rather than Trump. The task force opted to not create a national plan for testing or supplies and the White House went forward with its plan of making states handle it on their own.

ThE dEmOcRaTs ArE pOlItIcIzInG tHe ViRuS!!!1!!

[Image: spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 11:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Watch today's hearing. Your attacking my comments are answered by the real experts of which you are not close to being nor am I.

Headline is the Trump team of Faucci, CDC and others have done a great job. China was not honest and refused to let our experts into China for months.

They are all saying the same thing (experts), no reason to not get kids back in school face to face.

Biden's claim of vaccine is a lie was blown out of the water by Faucci. Warp speed is on track to develop a vaccine by end of 2020. System already in place to produce 300 and distribute 300 million doses, the financial commitment already done and general in charge of the distribution.

I strongly suggest watch the entire hearing. I see facts from experts and I see some great news from the Faucci led Trump team.

How is it the experts believe it safe enough for the kids to go back to school, but Trump believes it isn’t safe enough to vote in November and we need to delay the election?
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 12:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How is it the experts believe it safe enough for the kids to go back to school, but Trump believes it isn’t safe enough to vote in November and we need to delay the election?

Cause kids can't vote and teachers are believed to all be leftist operatives of the lizard people government.
Reply/Quote
You Trump supporters can thank Trump when MLB, NFL and College football all get cancelled due to covid. If we would have had a national strategy this would have never happened. EU same population as us has their situation under control. We are not even close
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 12:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How is it the experts believe it safe enough for the kids to go back to school, but Trump believes it isn’t safe enough to vote in November and we need to delay the election?

It's almost like Trump is a self-serving windbag, or something. Ah well, I've been told having a liar who is only interested in himself as the president is better than "business as usual" so he's got my vote in 2020 assuming we don't just make him our king.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 02:57 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You Trump supporters can thank Trump when MLB, NFL and College football all get cancelled due to covid. If we would have had a national strategy this would have never happened. EU same population as us has their situation under control. We are not even close

LOL Blame governors in Dem states!  
Reply/Quote
Ive been pretty safe staying socially distant. wearing masks when out not hardly going anywhere. I work from home wife works in a small factory with only about 25 people per shift. WTS I believe I may have it right now. Fatigue low grade fever and diarrhea. I'm hoping I survive this.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 01:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ive been pretty safe staying socially distant. wearing masks when out not hardly going anywhere. I work from home wife works in a small factory with only about 25 people per shift. WTS I believe I may have it right now. Fatigue low grade fever and diarrhea. I'm hoping I survive this.

You'll be alright man... I only have a small sample size, but everyone I've known that's come down with it got through it. You will too if it turns out you have it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 01:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ive been pretty safe staying socially distant. wearing masks when out not hardly going anywhere. I work from home wife works in a small factory with only about 25 people per shift. WTS I believe I may have it right now. Fatigue low grade fever and diarrhea. I'm hoping I survive this.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Stay strong. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 02:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No, was just saying not every Doctor agrees with the Fauci BS...

I have no idea about Emmanuel's other thoughts.

Okay, so what BS are you talking about?
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same, this is a terrible pandemic and I believe people should wear masks, I just cannot believe that this is not a tactic
of some sort. Have seen it time after time with the left. I know they will hate on me, but I am not trying to be political.

It is terrible what has happened, I don't think anyone denies that.

The Trump administration leads the US response to the pandemic. How is the left pulling some tactic?

Quote:Sweden.

I can’t find anything confirming Sweden has herd immunity. Can you provide me with a source?

Quote:But you can exaggerate in order to destroy the economy of America. Which I believe is happening, sorry to say.

This is a terrible pandemic and we need to keep the people safe but destroying the economy to do so is not the answer.

Why would the Trump administration sabotage the economy?
Reply/Quote
I just called the Corona hotline and Jon Gruden answered... WTF?
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 08:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The Trump administration leads the US response to the pandemic. How is the left pulling some tactic?

I can’t find anything confirming Sweden has herd immunity. Can you provide me with a source?

Why would the Trump administration sabotage the economy?

It seems to me there are 50 different responses to the pandemic in the United States.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 01:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump letting the governors respond individually to a national crisis would be like Bush allowing all the governors to individually respond to the 9/11 attacks.

Now Now, if we are using war analogies then we need to remember our history.

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, did FDR call for a national strategy in response to Axis aggression??

No, he did not. He let Hawaii and California take care of the Pacific problem with their own national guard while the Federal Gov. stockpiled its own tanks and planes.  Same on the East coast. States bid against each other for ammunition and jeeps.

And Americans came through just fine, with states with Republican governors suffering fewer losses at D Day and Okinawa than states with Democratic governors--until New Mexico sent the atomic bombs to Japan and the war was over.

So once again we have a war time president managing US governors to ward off an attack on the nation--this time from China and the Democrats.  And once again we are winning, so far with fewer dead than WWII or the Civil WAr. Still some "embers" glowing here and there, but schools will open in the fall.

(08-03-2020, 12:15 AM)jason Wrote: It seems to me there are 50 different responses to the pandemic in the United States.

Yes, that's the strength of America. Each state can experiment with its own pandemic response. One state shuts down and enforces social distancing and the state next door opens up and leaves masks a "personal choice." Equipment and tests go on the free market to keep prices down as states bid against each other for essential supplies. So many options for us so we can see which works best.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 11:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I just called the Corona hotline and Jon Gruden answered... WTF?

Big time mess up by corona considering Romo is supposed to be answering that line now.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Listen to the Jim Jordan exchange where Fauci avoided admitting that the protestors can spread the virus.

How can anyone admit that and say CROWDS are the problem?

We all know crowds make the virus more contagious and yet the rioters get a free pass.

I don't respect this retoric.

If you do, whatever.

Fauci stated crowding, for whatever reason, particularly when not wearing a mask contributes to the spread of the virus.

What Fauci avoided was a debate on limiting constitutional rights like freedom to assemble. Why didn’t Jordan ask him if we should limit church attendance? Rhetoric. What are Fauci’s opinions on limiting freedom of religion?

Rioters are being arrested. They do not get a free pass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/us/portland-protests-navy-christopher-david.amp.html

Some “rioters” even get beaten for not rioting in which case their not even a rioter.
Reply/Quote