Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus Vaccine Question
(06-25-2020, 03:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope they find a way to get the CFL going.  I should be gearing up for another Stamps victory now!

LOL

Man, when I lived in Calgary, they went absolutely NUTS for it; the CFL is a ton of fun to watch, but it just isn't as popular over here Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(06-25-2020, 12:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd rather see Americans die than wear a mask but I'd hate to risk american lives on an untested vaccine to prevent what I'm carelessly spreading.

There is a difference between "american" life and "other people" life ?

How many other life is equal to an american one ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-25-2020, 04:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is a difference between "american" life and "other people" life ?

Before the covid response I'd say that people in this country valued american lives, but now...ehh, doesn't seem that way.
(06-25-2020, 04:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is a difference between "american" life and "other people" life ?

All Lives Matter...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-25-2020, 06:46 PM)jason Wrote: All Lives Matter...

That's a thing in 99% of the countries of the world. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-26-2020, 03:01 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: That's a thing in 99% of the countries of the world. 

Yeah I wouldn't go that far.
I think he's talking about the virus as opposed to the economy when he said it's coming back much faster than anyone thought.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Trump disagrees with Trump.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2020, 04:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is a difference between "american" life and "other people" life ?

We haven't gotten to that number yet. Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-26-2020, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump disagrees with Trump.

It’s one thing to replace it with a better plan. It’s another to just rid rid of it totally leaving working class Americans without a better option. But, caring about the working class has never been a Trump priority.
A vaccine?

So soon?

Damn, I was just starting to enjoy ramming that ultraviolet light up my ass every night.