Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Corrupt Rand Paul's Friend in Trouble
Quote:A close confidant of Sen. Rand Paul was indicted Wednesday for an alleged conspiracy to bribe an Iowa state senator in 2011 to shift allegiances to Paul’s father, Ron, then a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/rand-paul-2016-jesse-benton-super-pac-121034.html

The Paul Crime Family strikes again. I'm sure Rand and his (quickly decreasing) fans will justify this because Ayn Rand never said it was bad.

Rock On
Ron Paul fans know Jesse Benton is a ***** moron. He's married to Rand's sister. He was a complete failure of a campaign manager. I'm not really surprised he did this. His only job was being his Father-in-law's campaign manager and he tried to convert that into another gig.

That said, are we going to crucify Rand for something his brother-in-law did 4 years ago for another man's campaign?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-05-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ron Paul fans know Jesse Benton is a ***** moron. He's married to Rand's sister. He was a complete failure of a campaign manager. I'm not really surprised he did this. His only job was being his Father-in-law's campaign manager and he tried to convert that into another gig.

That said, are we going to crucify Rand for something his brother-in-law did 4 years ago for another man's campaign?

The only reason this thread was made is because he was upset I made a pp thread. Guess he thought this would bother me lol
(08-05-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ron Paul fans know Jesse Benton is a ***** moron. He's married to Rand's sister. He was a complete failure of a campaign manager. I'm not really surprised he did this. His only job was being his Father-in-law's campaign manager and he tried to convert that into another gig.

Yes this is worse than the Clinton-Dixie Mafia ties 
(08-05-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That said, are we going to crucify Rand for something his brother-in-law did 4 years ago for another man's campaign?

Only as much as Obama was for the whole Wright thing. Smirk
(08-05-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: are we going to crucify Rand for something his brother-in-law did 4 years ago for another man's campaign?

"Another man"? You mean Rand Paul's father? Saying "another man" when we're talking about an individual's dad is more than a little bit obfuscatory, don't you think?

Also, given that Rand has apparently told Mr. Benton he plans to "stand with him", yes, I believe we can effectively link Rand Paul to the manager of his super PAC.
(08-05-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The only reason this thread was made is because he was upset I made a pp thread.

Dude. You make, like, 50 Planned Parenthood threads a day. Why would I make a thread just to retaliate for you being your usual self?
(08-05-2015, 08:06 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Dude. You make, like, 50 Planned Parenthood threads a day. Why would I make a thread just to retaliate for you being your usual self?

Yeah I'm crazy like that, posting about stuff like pertinent news.

But thanks for the 2012 update. Rand's cousins husband will have to answer for anything he pulled back in 2012.
(08-05-2015, 10:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I'm crazy like that, posting about stuff like pertinent news.    

But thanks for the 2012 update.   Rand's cousins husband will have to answer for anything he pulled back in 2012.

Rand Paul's publicity stunts and a series of misleading videos from a smear group aren't my idea of "pertinent news" but ok.

It's actually his niece's husband. And if he was paying people off to endorse Rand's daddy in 2012, and has been raising money for him for 2016, it's hardly out of the question that he hasn't done or planned to do the same this time around.

Unlike your worthless daily Planned Parenthood posts, this is very much "pertinent news".
(08-05-2015, 08:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: "Another man"? You mean Rand Paul's father? Saying "another man" when we're talking about an individual's dad is more than a little bit obfuscatory, don't you think?

Also, given that Rand has apparently told Mr. Benton he plans to "stand with him", yes, I believe we can effectively link Rand Paul to the manager of his super PAC.

Should we judge Hillary for Bills sins or Jeb for the George's?

Correction: married to Ron's granddaughter

(08-05-2015, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should we judge  Hillary for Bills sins or Jeb for the George's?

Depends on the situation. Also, you don't seem to understand that Rand is directly involved with the guy himself.
(08-05-2015, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should we judge Hillary for Bills sins or Jeb for the George's?

Are they the head of their Super PACs and have they been indicted for shady campaign dealings involving bribery? I am often one to take the stance of another man's sins should not reflect on the candidate, but Paul is standing with him through this and keeping him in a position where the same sort of dealings would be coming from if they were to take place. I'm not saying this Benton dude is guilty of anything, but if there was enough for an indictment and Paul is still keeping him in the same position it does throw some ethical questions his way.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-06-2015, 12:29 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Also, you don't seem to understand that Rand is directly involved with the guy himself.

Yea, they're family. That's like saying Jeb has directly involved himself with W. 

(08-06-2015, 12:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, they're family. That's like saying Jeb has directly involved himself with W. 

Is W the head of Jeb's super PAC?
(08-05-2015, 04:54 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/rand-paul-2016-jesse-benton-super-pac-121034.html

The Paul Crime Family strikes again. I'm sure Rand and his (quickly decreasing) fans will justify this because Ayn Rand never said it was bad.

Rock On

still better than hillary.
(08-06-2015, 01:02 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Is W the head of Jeb's super PAC?

No, but what does it matter? He's a family member who has experience in politics. You have to assume your family members are innocent.

Also, candidates don't work with PACs... Ninja

(08-06-2015, 02:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, candidates don't work with PACs... Ninja

[Image: see-what-you-did-there-star-trek1.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR