Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cortana Picks Us To Win
This is far from a certainty, but the Microsoft machine that picked the correct winner of every game in the World Cup, and went 8-3 in last year's playoffs, has picked us to beat the Steelers, and it's only a 53% certainty, but it's still nice to hear.

Quote:As we've noted throughout the regular season, the games in which Cortana and Vegas disagree tend to be the closest and most exciting.

I still think we have a much higher chance of winning with their running backs out, and I still think that Williams playing might actually help us by hurting his team, but things like this continue to build my confidence.

I'M GETTING AMPED-UP!
Reply/Quote
Is there a way someone can ask KITT from Knight Rider?

[Image: hoff-knight-rider.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:41 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Is there a way someone can ask KITT from Knight Rider?

Don't you know man? It's best not to hassle the Hoff!
Reply/Quote
The curse has to end at some point. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:23 PM)Rattler Wrote: The curse has to end at some point.  Ninja

This is actually true. At this point it is more unlikely that we haven't won a playoff game even if we were the worst team in the playoffs every year. 
Reply/Quote
This makes sense to me. The main reason many people see the Steelers as favorites is past history. A computer would not give that any weight and instead just focus on what each team has this year.
Reply/Quote
Idk I mean ask Jim Kelly his curse never ended
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:27 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This is actually true. At this point it is more unlikely that we haven't won a playoff game even if we were the worst team in the playoffs every year. 

You said this last year. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep, Bodine gets a hernia attempting to block McLendon. In a miracle of moves, Whitworth takes over at Center, Ogbuihe takes over at LT, the Bengals absolutely dominate the Steelers front 7, Hill rushes for 239 with 5 TDs. McCarron is named game MVP for simply not screwing anything up...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, Bodine gets a hernia attempting to block McLendon.  In a miracle of moves, Whitworth takes over at Center, Ogbuihe takes over at LT, the Bengals absolutely dominate the Steelers front 7, Hill rushes for 239 with 5 TDs.  McCarron is named game MVP for simply not screwing anything up...

Something a lot of you are not realizing,the stinkin stoolers will have a run game,those backups they have are beasts and are hard to bring down,just like the bus was.Believe me,they will have a run game.They have great confidence in those guys and believe me they will be hard to tackle.

Who ever takes care of the ball will win this one and believe me,with this rain,which is going to be a downpour,it could effect any team.I so hate games in bad weather,it limits the skills players ability to do their thing.I so want this one.I have been disappointed for 47 years.Do not want to wait any more.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 08:09 PM)MrRager Wrote: You said this last year. 

Exactly. We're bucking trends by *not* winning. It's basically like where the powerball is at a point where it's unlikely no one has won it yet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 08:51 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Exactly. We're bucking trends by *not* winning. It's basically like where the powerball is at a point where it's unlikely no one has won it yet
Yeah, it was just disappointing to realize how incredibly tough it is to lose four in a row and six total. If it happens again...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 08:51 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Something a lot of you are not realizing,the stinkin stoolers will have a run game,those backups they have are beasts and are hard to bring down,just like the bus was.Believe me,they will have a run game.They have great confidence in those guys and believe me they will be hard to tackle.

Who ever takes care of the ball will win this one and believe me,with this rain,which is going to be a downpour,it could effect any team.I so hate games in bad weather,it limits the skills players ability to do their thing.I so want this one.I have been disappointed for 47 years.Do not want to wait any more.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.

0k ok I believe you!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, Bodine gets a hernia attempting to block McLendon.  In a miracle of moves, Whitworth takes over at Center, Ogbuihe takes over at LT, the Bengals absolutely dominate the Steelers front 7, Hill rushes for 239 with 5 TDs.  McCarron is named game MVP for simply not screwing anything up...

I think you're joking, but I'll add my two cents to a freak Bodine injury. I think Boling or Zeitler would move to center, Whit would move to guard, and Ogbuehi would take LT.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:41 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Is there a way someone can ask KITT from Knight Rider?

KITT? Psh... I asked a different computer if it could tell me the results of the game, but they told me they couldn't do that.

[Image: HAL9000.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What about the squid that predicted the World Cup? I wanna let him weigh in on this.

[Image: 67454.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 11:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What about the squid that predicted the World Cup?  I wanna let him weigh in on this.

[Image: 67454.jpg]

Looks like an octopus to me.  

Though what do I know about cephalopods. 
Reply/Quote