Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the Packers hire Marvin Lewis
What do you all think? Now that McCarthy has been fired
Reply/Quote
They’re a competent organization, so no. They fired a HC that has won a SB. Why the hell would they hire one that is 0-7 in the playoffs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Lewis will never be a HC again. DC maybe.
Reply/Quote
Oh no...hopefully they don't try to hire Mike Brown away as GM!
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis can’t be that good. For him to hold the head coaching jobs once held by Paul Brown and Vince Lombardi would be a sick joke.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:35 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: What do you all think? Now that McCarthy has been fired

You're on the drugs, aren't you?

How are the Packers going to hire a coach that's under contract?

A better questions; why in the hell would the Packers hire a coach that can't even win a playoff game, after they fired a guy that won a SB?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Packers will not hire Marvin for the simple reason Mike Brown won't fire him.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:37 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Lewis will never be a HC again. DC maybe.

He's proving he's not a very good one of those either (DC)!
Reply/Quote
I think he's already employed.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Marvin will never have another job in the NFL again. Not that he'll need one, since this one is his until he decides to retire.

Does anybody really think the rest of the league hasn't seen the thousand yard stare in Merv's eyes on game days?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
To the packes Dont listen to the nay sayer above. Marvin would be a great addition to you great program. We (Cincinnati fans) will weep at the loss but it will be comforting to He went to a good organization. We would hate to see him go but if is for the greater good of the NFL and packers we will take one for the team.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:35 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: What do you all think? Now that McCarthy has been fired

I'd hire Marvin if I was them to be the team clown at social events for players' kids, etc. His infectious laugh would be a huge hit..
Reply/Quote