Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know Im The Only Person Who Wants This..
I'm for this, because either things go well and we win, or we get the car crash entertainment of watching Rex Ryan being a subordinate to a 35 year old who was a lowly assistant WRs coach 2 years ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If he wants to coach again, which is the word, and since no one else is calling him, seems like he would take the job and the money would not be the number one priority. He has the type of ego/confidence to take the job even if the talent level needs work.

And if he makes this a good defense, now he's got a shot at a HC job down the road.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 11:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: I agree, I want him to pick what he wants and thinks will bring a championship to Cincy. Sink or swim.... I just personally would love to see Rex here. 

Then that's an ego issue and not whats best for the team. 

He has always turned a team into a strong defense. I think he could do great things with our players. Rams defense is strong because of Wade Phillips, Rex would be our seasoned experience answer to the defense we need.

"Consider the facts: Ryan’s units have finished in the Top 6 in total defense in eight of 12 seasons as a coordinator and/or head coach. He’s finished in the Top 6 in points allowed four times. He also orchestrated two defenses that led the league in fewest yards and points allowed twice.

Translation: Rex can flat-out coach defense."

At this point i think he is a no brainer.
Reply/Quote