Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could this be ?
Cordy Glenn..a 350lb man with ankle and foot issues..should have stayed at 12 and taken someone in the draft

linebacker from Buffalo..good..not great

Eifert..give me a break..the man should step away from the game of football before his next injury is a crippling one

hopefully they will stack up on offensive linemen n the draft
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:51 AM)cooper Wrote: Cordy Glenn..a 350lb man with ankle and foot issues..should have stayed at 12 and taken someone in the draft

Eifert..give me a break..the man should step away from the game of football before his next injury is a crippling one

Man your glass is half empty for sure lol

It's been different.... My favorite so far is the linebacker from Cincy and bodines departure. Always thought it was cool to have hometown hero types on the team, hopefully he works out for the long term as we desperately need competent lbers. 

The LT trade is about a year late.. and tbh, id still rather have whitworth. But whatever that's history and this is where we are now so at least it's a move in the right direction. That I am happy about and hopefully his foot issues are gone or we will be in trouble.... again.

If we draft a top center I'll maybe start to drink the bengals koolaid again, but these last two years -- last year especially -- is still leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:51 AM)cooper Wrote: Cordy Glenn..a 350lb man with ankle and foot issues..should have stayed at 12 and taken someone in the draft

Glenn had his bone spurs removed, those issues are in the past. Cordy Glenn is a proven LT in the NFL, he has played well in the
NFL. Any pick in the Draft is a risk, who knows who would pan out. I think your plan is deeply flawed and we would be in a worse
position if we went your way.

When Eifert is healthy he helps you win games cause he scores TD's. If you don't want TD's don't bring Eifert back.
Reply/Quote
To me at least these are all steps in the right direction. And a couple of months agp I didn’t think they were possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: The best off season in recent history. Team history?

Sad to say but yes. Letting Paul Alexander go and bringing Frank Pollack right there was the best Offseason in recent history.

Dude had been around for 23+ years for God sake.

Adding, Austin, Van Pelt, Bicknell as well and then making a trade for Cordy Glenn and bringing in Preston Brown and Chris Baker...

Letting Bodine go, letting Adam Jones's money go...

These are all great moves that we are just not used to.

Draft a Center with the first or second pick and BOOM.

I expect a very good year and maybe even a Playoff win regardless of Marv being here for once.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 09:16 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I think it's been an average off season by NFL standards.

I think it's been a great off season by Bengal standards.

Lol that's where I'm at.if this was the pats or eagles this woulkd just be the beginning. To us we are in forbidden territory.
Reply/Quote