Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/03/23/nfl-star-michael-bennett-indicted-over-injury-to-paraplegic-woman-at-super-bowl-51.html
Reply/Quote
2 game suspension.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
An elderly 66 year old woman working security for the super bowl ?
Wait,... 66 is elderly?  And the NFL is thinking they need a 66 year old paraplegic woman as a deterrent to would-be thugs on the field at the super bowl ? 
Something just ain't adding up here.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2018, 11:17 AM)grampahol Wrote: An elderly 66 year old woman working security for the super bowl ?
Wait,... 66 is elderly?  And the NFL is thinking they need a 66 year old paraplegic woman as a deterrent to would-be thugs on the field at the super bowl ? 
Something just ain't adding up here.. 

Stadium security is not supplied by the NFL, the stadiums contract out to companies like Brinks, Securitas, etc. These companies often hire retired people to help regular normally behaved  people get to their seats and deal with problems that arise. And yes, hiring an elderly, paraplegic woman checks 3 boxes on the EEOC forms......
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stadium security is not supplied by the NFL, the stadiums contract out to companies like Brinks, Securitas, etc. These companies often hire retired people to help regular normally behaved  people get to their seats and deal with problems that arise. And yes, hiring an elderly, paraplegic woman checks 3 boxes on the EEOC forms......

Hilarious
Reply/Quote