Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to 2026
Only 8 more seasons of NFL football in Cincinnati. Stadium Deal is up and the Bengals will want a brand new stadium.....It will not happen. So they will be gone to torture the next city....good riddance. Should we begin the petition for an expansion franchise NOW or just give up hope. Start a movement to get a NEW (non-Brown family run) NFL franchise and we will build the Best Stadium in the NFL. One can Dream.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That would be sweet!
Reply/Quote
We're not getting another team if the Bengals leave. And with how the NFL is nowadays, I can't say that that would bother me.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals move, its the end of NFL football in cincy forever.
Reply/Quote
If we can get FC Cincinnati on board with a deal for a new stadium to share it could be more feasible with other interested parties involved. I know they are kicking around the idea with PBS now. Bengals leave in 2026, FC gets other investors involved with NFL for new Stadium for both teams and just maybe we can lure some interest our way.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather my tax dollars go towards something that would actually benefit my county, as opposed to funding a giant concrete bunker for these ***** losers.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'd rather my tax dollars go towards something that would actually benefit my county, as opposed to funding a giant concrete bunker for these ***** losers.

Agreed, no way does a new stadium deal get done with current ownership. Just spitballing the dream of a new franchise, which is slim to none.
Reply/Quote
I need to stop watching the NFL like I have with most sports.
Reply/Quote
Maybe if we all donate $10,000 per person to Jeff Ruby, he'll buy the team.
Reply/Quote