Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to NFL season
We are about a month away from the Bengals season. Can't wait to see what is in store. I hope the Bengals have a winning season. If we avoid injuries and suspensions, we should be just fine.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking 30 more days till TC. My favorite time of the year!
Reply/Quote
Two months until regular season but am with you and so looking forward to TC even this season.

So many things are changing and it is exciting. Still nervously excited until I see all the moving parts in action.

Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Meant

Yippee Ki-Yiay

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's the ... GUY of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight ..
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man I hope we make it to the regular season with no serious injuries. Seems like every year...
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 01:21 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Man I hope we make it to the regular season with no serious injuries.  Seems like every year...

.... and no arrests!
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 01:50 PM)BengalD Wrote: .... and no arrests!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 12:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was just thinking 30 more days till TC. My favorite time of the year!

The 30 days before TC is your favorite time of year?
WTF
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Didn't that already fall apart with Logan Woodside's DUI? Or do you mean to one of the starting-caliber players?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 01:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote:  
The 30 days before TC is your favorite time of year?
WTF

Hilarious  Not exactly what I meant Ocho!! 
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's the ... GUY of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight ..

I've got the guy of the tiger, a fighter
dancing through the fire
Reply/Quote

Come on now, what is this, 2006?
Reply/Quote
Not exactly the most exciting time of the season . TC is still quite a ways off .. For me it's waiting for paint to dry during the rainy season.. Oh look! A tiny little spot up in the corner almost dry! I know ...plop a hand right in the middle of  a still wet wall!  Add some excitement to a paint job! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the season but do not have my hopes up. I am a hardcore NBA fan so I don't mind the summer break.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 01:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Didn't that already fall apart with Logan Woodside's DUI? Or do you mean to one of the starting-caliber players?

One blip on the radar was enough.  On a separate note - think I saw an OSU recruit got a DUI recently.  Meyer will run that poor boy to death before he cuts him!
Reply/Quote
Reds are playing better ball..enjoy
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2018, 08:21 AM)BengalD Wrote: One blip on the radar was enough.  On a separate note - think I saw an OSU recruit got a DUI recently.  Meyer will run that poor boy to death before he cuts him!

So this kid is not as highly rated as Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, Janoris Jenkins, or Brandon Spikes?

Rolleyes 

Sorry that all I have are Gator references.  I don't follow OSU as closely as the SEC.
Reply/Quote
Should be fun seeing the new guys start to gel come TC. Hoping Ross and Mixon continue to impress on Offense
behind a muchly improved O-line. On Defense hope Billings becomes that DT next to Geno i have always dreamed
about. If Billings can be that DT that is not a one trick pony and gets back his superman strength this Defense will
give Offenses fits.
Reply/Quote
I enjoy college football, but wish they would eliminate the mickey mouse games where powerhouses play little schools until conference play begins.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote