Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington High School Issue
(02-01-2019, 03:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No you have not.  I have asked and you have refused.

I never said Sandman approached the Native.

I never said ALL the boys were doing the chop.

You can't post a quote of me saying these things because I never did.

You said "the entire group was whooping:

(01-25-2019, 03:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The entire group was whooping and doing a mock Indian chant.  And doing the tomahawk chop is racist and offensive.

And they won't get a penny.  If people got paid everytime someone on the internet made a death threat half of the country would be getting paid.

You also said that it was a lot of kids doing the tomahawk chant.  There also wasn't many kids doing the chant.

It was two, maybe three kids, and wasn't even the kid at the center of the controversy.  If you weren't trying to make it sound like it was a lot of kids doing the chop, you would have separated the two or at least pointed out that neither one was a group mentality, but the chop even less than the chants.
(01-31-2019, 08:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Native American walks into the crowd of young men

(02-01-2019, 03:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Regardless, I'll post the video that shows him walking into the group of kids, which kills your argument 

I don't know what is going on here.  I know you can read, so you must just be intentionally trolling.  I am not playing this game any more.
(02-01-2019, 03:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The first ten seconds of the video you posted shows a large crowd of the boys behind him.

This is the most insne argument I have ever had.  The video clearly shows the boys all around him.

Uhh, Fred I hate to interrupt your very productive conversation.  However, if you psychically walk into the middle of a group of people they have not suddenly surrounded you, you placed yourself in the middle of their group.  Their is an enormous difference between that scenario, i.e. what actually happened, and the group of teenagers intentionally surrounding the man.