Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboyboot sandals
I never liked cowboy boots even when they were fashionable. Not comfortable at all. But recently I saw where people are turning their cowboy boots into sandals.

For $150 Redneck Boot Sandals wil transform your cowboy boots into sandals

http://redneckbootsandals.com/redneck-boot-sandals-original-customization-service/

[Image: boot2.jpg]

[Image: turn-your-cowboy-boots-into-redneck-sand...quality=75]

[Image: ?type=3&is_lookaside=1]

So what do you all think. The review I read called them "the mullet of shoes"
Reply/Quote
They should have a label in stores called the "You gotta be out of your freaking mind sandals for people with more money than...well...you know." Personally I'm in favor of steel toed cowboy boot sandals since I'd be really tempted to drop heavy objects near these people.. To be fair the woman has kind of nice looking feet..I guess. She almost pulls it off. The man's feet on the other hand...He just looks like a moron.

How about a bicycle without pedals? Nothing says climbing a hill like climbing a hill with freakin wheels in the way..  Whatever
[Image: pedal-less-bike.jpg?tr=w-1000,dpr-1,c-at_max]

It just gets worse.. Really? Anyone in my house with locked ice cream can just go sleep outside..I'm sorry..  I would intentionally just leave it in the oven to piss em off.  I guess Ben and Jerry's just overlooked the fact that most kitchens actually have knives to cut the cardboard containers open anyway..  To be fair who would go to such lengths for shitty ice cream? Raspberry Sorbet? Now that's worth at least a nuclear armed container..
[Image: AmazingInventions18_IceCream.jpg?tr=w-10...1,c-at_max]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about a cup that catches its own drip?! I dunno folks. I've been drinking coffee since I was just a kid. This is solving a problem that doesn't exist.. I guess the old fashioned saucer or coaster is just WAYYYY too inconvenient for the dripless cup crowd. I guess I'll just never see the big picture no matter how many cups I own that don't actually drip like that..
You know..I can almost imagine visiting someone's house and they INSIST you ONLY use a dripless cup. That's why doors are made to let people both in and OUT.. Screw you people..I'm out..  Hilarious
[Image: AmazingInventions18_DropRestMug.jpg?tr=w...1,c-at_max]

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hey! How many times have you wished your ring could open those bottles nobody uses anymore except the odd soda company here and there? 
NEVER? Well, now thanks to the miracle of modern people wasting their time making shit you'll never use or need there's help! No need to go out and find an old chrome bumper to open bottles anymore.. Now simply hack your finger off with a good, sharp object when the ring is stuck on your finger and you're all set.. Good sharp objects not included nor the bionic finger to actually get enough leverage to open the bottle..But HOLY SHIT! Is that a good looking ring or what? 
[Image: AmazingInventions18_BottleRing.jpg?tr=w-...1,c-at_max]

Reply/Quote