Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Big Board Rankings Leaked
Cowboys Leaked Big Board

Seems they had WJ3 and Tyler Boyd as third rounders. To be fair they had 7 DB's that got drafted 2 rounds higher than they had ranked them.

Vigil and Billings as 4th rounders. 

Somewhat interesting seeing where they had our guys ranked, wouldn't take too much away from it because when they had there board leaked in 2010 they didn't even have Dunlap or Atkins on the board and I wouldn't exactly call the cowboys draft geniuses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess who just made Nick Vigil's shit list....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
pretty interesting
Reply/Quote
Cowboys seem to be good at drafting 1st round offensive linemen and the occasional top flight WR, but how's their mid to late round picks been working out for them lately. They're drafts have dropped off ever since Jimmy Johnson left.

We know that the Steelers had Jackson high and were just waiting to draft him. They'd also probably taken Boyd in the 2nd round, if we hadn't.

Reply/Quote
Meh, if Jimmy Johnson was still leading their draft selections then I would be worried.

Bengals have been out drafting Cowboys for a long while now.

Not sweating it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. Only a team like the Cowboys would let their draft board get leaked lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Thanks for posting. Only a team like the Cowboys would let their draft board get leaked lol.

Yea and it isn't the first time. 

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea and it isn't the first time. 

God. Look at those 1st round grades in 2013

I guess fred is right about other teams (Dallas at least) having a second round grade on Marcus Hunt.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They drafted a RB 4th overall even though they needed a pass rusher and Corner more.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:46 PM)J24 Wrote: They drafted a RB 4th overall even though they needed a pass rusher and Corner  more.

Yeah, but in fairness it's a RB who's going to likely contend for All-Pro from Day 1.

Meanwhile the CB that was taken 1 pick later already had microfracture surgery on his knee earlier in his career, and in the short time between being drafted and now he already had a knee surgery... and the DL that was taken 3 picks after them is a 3-4 DE while the Cowboys run a 4-3.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I am starting to think they do it on purpose now.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:03 PM)jason Wrote: God. Look at those 1st round grades in 2013

I guess fred is right about other teams (Dallas at least) having a second round grade on Marcus Hunt.

Bengals had a first round grade on Hunt. Hobson has mentioned that a couple of times.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bengals had a first round grade on Hunt. Hobson has mentioned that a couple of times.
Glad Eifert fell to us then.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bengals had a first round grade on Hunt. Hobson has mentioned that a couple of times.

smh

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We have the best draft team in the nfl nuff said
Reply/Quote
Cowboys haven't really drafted well in the past decade, but weve done better. So I think we can say their opinion is shite.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looks like BPA for us, if the Bengals used the Cowboy's board toward drafting, would have been a couple of DT's, Kenny Clark and Vernon Butler. Maybe Kevin Dodd also.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 05:58 PM)jason Wrote: Glad Eifert fell to us then.

(07-19-2016, 11:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: smh

Lap said that the Bengals loved their 2013 draft because they took 3 guys who they felt were all first rounders.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote