Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Just hired Alexabder as their line coach
You cant make this up.
Reply/Quote
I would like to congratulate the Washington Redskins, the Philadelphia Eagles, and the New York Giants on their newfound competitiveness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will lend new meaning to the term Cowpokes Hilarious

[Image: pav.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well I guess we will really know how bad he really was at the end of next year. Lol
Reply/Quote
The Dallas Cowboys’ message boards are blowing up. This is the worst thing to happen in Dallas since J.R. got shot. The best comment I saw from an irate Cowboys fan was a posting of Paul Alexander’s picture which was captioned, “He has a very punchable face.”
Reply/Quote
Nate Livings and Stacy Andrews sighted in dallas airport
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 06:50 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Well I guess we will really know how bad he really was at the end of next year. Lol

well hes got 3 1st rounders to not coach up now
Reply/Quote
Cowboys fans from what I saw seem happy with the hire. They're about to be very disappointed.
Reply/Quote
Elliot must be shitting his pants.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 06:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You cant make this up.

Their loss is our gain.  Hope it works out for them Livings style.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is getting good!
Reply/Quote
Omg.... I thought the Cowboys were smarter than this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
They actually believe this was a good hire, saying things like "He's been there for 23 years, must be doing something right." Ummm....hi, this is the same team that just extended a head coach who is 0-7 in the playoffs.

Results are not required to get an extension in Cincy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 08:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They actually believe this was a good hire, saying things like "He's been there for 23 years, must be doing something right." Ummm....hi, this is the same team that just extended a head coach who is 0-7 in the playoffs.

It's not like Garrett has been bringing home the bacon year after year either.

What did they say to Pollack when they fired him?  Sorry, we have to let you go so we can bring a worse guy in?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 08:19 PM)McC Wrote: It's not like Garrett has been bringing home the bacon year after year either.

What did they say to Pollack when they fired him?  Sorry, we have to let you go so we can bring a worse guy in?

Not sure if they said it, but they most certainly did exactly that.  Hilarious

When Elliot starts getting hit as he takes the hand-off it will be interesting to see if they blame Garrett or piano man.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Will be interesting to see the lines 3-5 years from. Now
Reply/Quote
Alexander has had success as a assistant coachand is well respected in the coaching field.. that said it was time for a change for the Bengals and I think for PA to make a change also.

we see it with players also.. they tailspin with a team, then move to another team and have success, im sure we will be watching the Cowboys a bit more on what they do
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 08:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They actually believe this was a good hire, saying things like "He's been there for 23 years, must be doing something right." Ummm....hi, this is the same team that just extended a head coach who is 0-7 in the playoffs.

Yep. To go even further heres a comment from Bloggingtheboys that had a ton of people agreeing with it :

Quote:One of the longest-tenured assistants of any stripe in the NFL, Alexander has been the Bengals’ offensive line coach since 1994, and added the title of Assistant Head Coach in 2003. He’s served under four different head coaches for the Bengals, and his lines have blocked for four different running backs with 1,000-yard seasons. Cincinnati’s line under Alexander has ranked among the top 10 in fewest sacks allowed totals in four of the last five NFL seasons, and it set franchise records for low quarterback takedowns in two different seasons before that. Alexander has gotten the job done with his front five through multiple personnel shifts, injuries, coaching philosophies, and schematic shifts in the league. At this point, he should be talked about in the same breath as legendary line coaches like Howard Mudd and Alex Gibbs.

HE SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT IN THE SAME BREATH AS LEGENDARY LINE COACHES!!!!!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
One good thing is that Jerry Jones has always put an emphasis into the offensive line and spends money to make them elite groups, so I'll be impressed if Paul Alexander finds a way to make them horrible.

If they're successful, it will be 0% because of him.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 07:22 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Elliot must be shitting his pants.

Sucks for him, he doesn't have that extra layer of tucked shirt most of us have.
Reply/Quote