reported by Rapoport

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sucks for him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: large.jpg]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The hallmark sign of a franchise that knows its ass from a hole in the ground.
Reply/Quote
But fred said paul alexander was good
Reply/Quote
You know you suck when you get fired after only 8 games with a new team
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 03:57 PM)pally Wrote: Took them 9 weeks....took the Bengals 20+ years

reported by Rapoport

In before someone says this was posted in the wrong section.

Bengals definitely waited too long to fire him, I mean he took over a very good Cowboys line, and they regressed pretty bad this year due to PA's pattycake blocking techniques.

Dave Lapham few weeks ago was pretty adamant on the radio talking about the night and day difference between Pollack and PA. And pretty much had to stop himself on saying good riddance, since he is a Bengals employee.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis has been here 16 with ZERO playoff wins that says enough about how we handle poor coaches
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
That speaks volumes.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Now he can focus all his attention on working those alleged high school coaches conventions where he can help teach young up-and-comers the intricacies of horrific line play and the basics on exactly what not to do.
Reply/Quote
I don't think anyone is surprised by this.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
And, yet, Teryl Austin is still our DC. :sad:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 03:57 PM)pally Wrote: Took them 9 weeks....took the Bengals 20+ years

reported by Rapoport

to be fair we had some great OLs during PA's time here.... None really during the Dalton era cept maybe '15   but we had had some good ones in he past.   (now if it was cause of him or inspite of him Idk)

But was coming here to post that exact thing lol
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And, yet, Teryl Austin is still our DC. :sad:

well we are 5-3 and could set an NFL record lol
Reply/Quote
We’re going to keep Teryl for 10 years before realizing he’s crap too.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And, yet, Teryl Austin is still our DC. :sad:

and he will be here next year too...
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 04:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be fair we had some great OLs during PA's time here.... None really during the Dalton era cept maybe '15   but we had had some good ones in he past.   (now if it was cause of him or inspite of him Idk)

But was coming here to post that exact thing lol

I've never doubted that he produced some great lines.  My complaint is that he failed to adjust to a changing NFL, he failed to adjust to the skills of the players he was working with, and apparently, he failed to play well with other coaches.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This firing is hilarious. How clueless is Mike Brown?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2018%2F1029%2Fr454913_1....jpg&w=570]

A picture speaks a thousand words..... Hilarious
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
This actually makes me nervous. As a good friend of Mike Brown, I worry he could be hired as an advisor or OLine scout or some other position so that he doesn't stay unemployed.
Reply/Quote