Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cowboys trick play vs Steelers
Did anyone see the across the field pass on the punt return.by Cedric Wilson to CJ Goodwin.
Huge 60 yd plus play.
I recall years ago the Bengals ran the same play with Jeff Hill vs the Steelers.
Sometimes a litte trickery goes along ways.
I.brought up.weeks ago some trickery is needed on special
Teams. I mean lets be real.Alex Erickson has done nothing
In the punt return game.maybe he can.throw the ball
Across the field to Brandon Wilson.
Reply/Quote
Big play. They went three and out then kicked a FG. Trickery got them three points.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
need to move this to AFC or Nfl thread
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers caught looking ahead? They likely pull out the win, but they were caught flat footed early.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:31 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Big play. They went three and out then kicked a FG. Trickery got them three points.

Well they're averaging 10 points a game since Dak went down... Pretty nice 3 points right there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All I know is that I dont want the Stealers to lose today. The last thing we need is playing them with a major chip on their shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:33 PM)bengaloo Wrote: All I know is that I dont want the Stealers to lose today. The last thing we need is playing them with a major chip on their shoulder.

F the Steelers today and every other day.

Any other stance (unless maybe if one year their opponent needs to lose in order for the Bengals to secure a playoff spot) is unacceptable.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Glad they won. Great opportunity to knock off an unbeaten Steelers team.
Steelers are the better team. We'll have to play really well. Not getting my hopes up.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:53 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Steelers caught looking ahead? They likely pull out the win, but they were caught flat footed early.

To who? Us..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Actively rooting for the Steelers in JN should be ban worthy.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actively rooting for the Steelers in JN should be ban worthy.

Assumed it already was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To who? Us..

Looking forward to which one of their thugs gets to collect the bounty on Burrow knowing the way they operate... dirtbag team

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To who? Us..

The Steelers are extremely well prepared every time we play them. That's no accident. Yes, they have better players, but they routinely out-coach us. 

I could totally see the Steelers looking ahead to facing us. We get an extra week to prepare. The cowboys suck. Destroying us year after year means a lot to them.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actively rooting for the Steelers in JN should be ban worthy.

Call it an "ideological infraction." Violators have to buy the rest of us a Color Rush Burrow jersey. I need mine in a size LARGE, please. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Looking forward to which one of their thugs gets to collect the bounty on Burrow knowing the way they operate... dirtbag team

I am not a dirty play advocate, but I can't help but think if karma was ever going to show up, it would be on a steeler team that was 8-0 and had all the confidence in the world.  I don't want it to be deliberate, but I would sure love to see Piggy turned in to bacon bits on a blind collision with someone like Hubbard running at full speed.  
Reply/Quote
The Panthers threw out all the stops yesterday and nearly beat the Chiefs. Would like to see the Bengals do the same against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Let the squeelers play down to our level, that's how we'll beat them.
Reply/Quote
How about the Steelers trick play in the end zone where the Steeler defender bear hugged the Cowboys receiver out in the wide open that changed the course of the game.

Refs didn't see it......... Shocked
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:12 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Panthers threw out all the stops yesterday and nearly beat the Chiefs. Would like to see the Bengals do the same against the Steelers.

Yeah, the Chiefs defense made Bridgewater look like Peyton Manning. Hopefully the Steelers fall asleep in the meeting rooms this week but I doubt it. They're always ready for us. It's gonna be a tall task but I can't wait.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:41 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How about the Steelers trick play in the end zone where the Steeler defender bear hugged the Cowboys receiver out in the wide open that changed the course of the game.

Refs didn't see it......... Shocked

But... somehow the refs saw a "ticky-tack" illegal contact call against Dallas that negated a HUGE sack-fumble of Ben.
I swear the NFL is FIXED... maybe not outright, but there is DEFINITELY bias/favoritism towards certain teams.
Reply/Quote