Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowby fans freaking out
I love it. Most of them probably just jumped on the wagon last year.

Apparently, the mighty Zeke is a scumbag.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Fully expecting no backlash from the people who so adamantly hate on Mixon. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Boy, they really lowered the boom on him. 6 games! Wow!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy, they really lowered the boom on him.  6 games!  Wow!

Probably will be appealed and dropped to three or four.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:42 PM)McC Wrote: Probably will be appealed and dropped to three or four.

Yeah, I just read where he's already begun the appeals process.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:59 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, I just read where he's already begun the appeals process.  
Oh well.  Still fun to see all those brand new Cowboys fans losing their minds.

Reply/Quote
If what they said in the below statement is true in regards to the accuser, then this is a bs suspension. 

[Image: $]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

[Image: 20728126_1479901628772880_35025305177888...e=5A2C7430]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 06:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If what they said in the below statement is true in regards to the accuser, then this is a bs suspension. 

[Image: $]
In the NFL's statement, they said, and I'm paraphrasing, that they had a crap ton of evidence against him.

Reply/Quote
Well here we go. He's not going to stand for the national anthem. Damnit NFL!

Reply/Quote
I've heard that even if there is a rumor of an assault the NFL will automatically give out a 6 game suspension. This is the result of the Ray Rice ordeal. The NFL doesn't even want to mess with any kind of assault allegations again. It's unfortunate because in the NFL eyes, an accused player is guilty until proven innocent.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I tend to believe the accusations and discount claims that there is some conspiracy among women to ruin careers of football players. If it were true that the league were going to believe or even go along with every nilly willy accusation and hand out suspensions just to satisfy all the accusers the league would have to cancel the first half of every season because if this conspiracy theory was correct these so called villainous women wouldn't just stop with the Ezekial Elliotts of the world. It would be every single player to ever play the game and the league would have to suspend ALL OF them. 
We know there are always some number of fans who will always run to the defense of their favorite players regardless of the accusations or who makes the accusations. 
Sorry, there is no grand conspiracy where the league is in cahoots with every SJW that ever drew breath. 
There are, however a good number of very aggressive young men who have been given big contracts to play football that think they're above the law and the millions of dollars they're paid can get them out of trouble like a get out of jail free card..    
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 02:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: I tend to believe the accusations and discount claims that there is some conspiracy among women to ruin careers of football players. If it were true that the league were going to believe or even go along with every nilly willy accusation and hand out suspensions just to satisfy all the accusers the league would have to cancel the first half of every season because if this conspiracy theory was correct these so called villainous women wouldn't just stop with the Ezekial Elliotts of the world. It would be every single player to ever play the game and the league would have to suspend ALL OF them. 
We know there are always some number of fans who will always run to the defense of their favorite players regardless of the accusations or who makes the accusations. 
Sorry, there is no grand conspiracy where the league is in cahoots with every SJW that ever drew breath. 
There are, however a good number of very aggressive young men who have been given big contracts to play football that think they're above the law and the millions of dollars they're paid can get them out of trouble like a get out of jail free card..    

Well said.

Reply/Quote
Shannon Sharp said zekes' dad moved to be with zeke during his college years.To me if true, that indicates behavior problems on the young mans part. How many other parents need to babysit their child at college ?
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 02:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: I tend to believe the accusations and discount claims that there is some conspiracy among women to ruin careers of football players. If it were true that the league were going to believe or even go along with every nilly willy accusation and hand out suspensions just to satisfy all the accusers the league would have to cancel the first half of every season because if this conspiracy theory was correct these so called villainous women wouldn't just stop with the Ezekial Elliotts of the world. It would be every single player to ever play the game and the league would have to suspend ALL OF them. 

So true....it would be different if they were seeking money, but they're not.  Dude's a repeat offender apparently, and big piece of shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think I read somewhere that Zeke's camp is going to focus in on her credibility or something like that.

But my only question is, why didn't they do that to begin with?

If you're appealing, why is there extra evidence to appeal with? Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 08:56 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: I think I read somewhere that Zeke's camp is going to focus in on her credibility or something like that.

But my only question is, why didn't they do that to begin with?

If you're appealing, why is there extra evidence to appeal with?  Mellow

I don't think the appeal is going to work cuz the NFL is also investigating an incident in July where Zeke decked some guy in a bar lol. 

The guy was drunk and being an ass in a Dallas bar so Zeke popped him lol. The guy isn't coming forward with a statement or pressing charges though. Die hard Cowboys fan lolol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote