Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cowher shows...
(12-15-2015, 12:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wanna bet?

No. Because chances are more likely that the Pats beat the Jets and the Jets and Steelers tie for #6 and Pitt wins on SOV.

Now, a bet on if they will win in the playoffs is something i would consider, depending on who they draw.

Colts Sick , Bengals or Broncos ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. Because chances are more likely that the Pats beat the Jets and the Jets and Steelers tie for #6 and Pitt wins on SOV.

Now, a bet on if they will win in the playoffs is something i would consider, depending on who they draw.

Colts Sick , Bengals or Broncos ThumbsUp

I'd take that bet too.  

However you are the one throwing around the ridiculous predictions you aren't willing to back up.   LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'd take that bet too.  

However you are the one throwing around the ridiculous predictions you aren't willing to back up.   LOL

Well, the ridiculous predictions were meant for a purpose other than strictly a true belief.

Also, i wasn't aware of schedules at that time. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, the ridiculous predictions were meant for a purpose other than strictly a true belief.

Also, i wasn't aware of schedules at that time. Ninja

You're just not very aware...Let's call it like it is.   Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote