Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyberpunk 2077 in 2020
Sooooo.. While i dont have the game yet.. It apparently has a very polarized fanbase.

Some love it some hate it...

Have any of you experienced it?

Do you believe the pushback is against the game itself or kinda like when everyone went hard against Battlefront 2 and chosing this game to make a stand on shady Dev practices... (like not showing footage of the game on systems it was designed for and only on next gen consoles or super pricy PC's)

the game launched with over 8 mil preorders...
The stock price dropped 30% after launch
Sony and Xbox now offering digital refunds.
Been removed from Playstation store.
Potential investors lawsuit coming?

Basically the game works okay on next gen consoles, PCs, And works okay on top of the line current gen X1X and PS4Pro.. But not the older versions of the console.. (Outside of the glitches and bugs)

Some argue it was only designed for next gen but that simply is a lie... As cyberpunk was the first game to announce you could get a free upgrade to next gen version if you bought current gen.. (when they set the release date in april) and the game is currently not optimized for next gen systems as well.

Where do you stand.?
Opinions?

Me ill likely try it in the future if it doesn't get sued out of existence.
Reply/Quote
I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the new Xbox Series X and while yes it has some glitches I do like the game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote