Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit in defeat
I realize there is a percentage of the board that already has 1-15 penciled in, but that doesn't take away from those that played well in our defeat. Just like last week: no gameball in defeat, but we should recognize those that balled:

Jeremy Hill- Dude ran hard and kept up the respect act when he scored

Margus Hunt- Folks that wanted him cut might have cut out best Dlineman this year, not to mention his blocks

Dre- Looked silly on the missed tackle, but had a good overall game

Nude- Still perfect on the year

Who do you think looked good?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Demaryius Thomas
Reply/Quote
You know things aren't going well when one of the only things to get excited about through 3 games is the play of Margus Hunt.

Nugent is not perfect on the year.

Reply/Quote
Trevor Siemian

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nugent is not perfect on the year.

But what about "nude"?

Reply/Quote
Emmanuel Sanders
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:50 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Demaryius Thomas

(09-25-2016, 06:51 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Trevor Siemian

I get that you guys are a couple of the 1-15 folks and there are plenty threeads to talk about that. This is a credit in defear thread. Those guy's team won. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:51 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Trevor Siemian

Add Gary Kubiak as well. We were badly out coached in the second half yet again. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get that you guys are a couple of the 1-15 folks and there are plenty threeads to talk about that. This is a credit in defear thread. Those guy's team won. 

Nah I'm hovering around 8-8 or 9-7 right now

Reply/Quote
we have more people on this board that no longer live in cincinnati than do. seems that way anyways. most move away from it, we get the europeans seems like as well. interesting......
Reply/Quote
Honestly you may have gotten all of them. Completely agree with the ones you mentioned. Another bright spot was Erickson not fair catching that punt inside the 5, that's a positive.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get that you guys are a couple of the 1-15 folks and there are plenty threeads to talk about that. This is a credit in defear thread. Those guy's team won. 

I'm more of a 10-6 guy.  This team can rally and hopefully they do just that.  

As to the list you posted, I like Nude.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:53 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Emmanuel Sanders

Credit where it's due, Sanders was legitimately impressive today. Don't remember him being quite that good when he was with Pitt 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Credit where it's due, Sanders was legitimately impressive today. Don't remember him being quite that good when he was with Pitt 

Yeah, that plant he made on the sideline to make Kirk whiff (think he did the same thing to PacMan) was pretty nasty.  Tough to make a play when a guy like that goes full video game mode on you.
Reply/Quote
Hunt. Dude seems to have finally caught on.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Miami cheerleaders were smokin hot as usual when it switched over to the end of that game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I thought Ced held his own. That's about all I can offer.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:58 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm more of a 10-6 guy.  This team can rally and hopefully they do just that.  

As to the list you posted, I like Nude.

Only to be humiliated at the end. AGAIN!!! Thank you Marvin. Sad
Reply/Quote
I thought Peko did great in the run game today.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: I thought Ced held his own. That's about all I can offer.

I was wondering how he did. I know Miller had a sack, but, I didn't really hear much about him the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote