Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cris Collinsworth being "savage"
Just having a little fun with the use of the word savage as it seems to be all the rage today:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1323077710311264257

I love that he punks his directors and gets in a Bengal's mention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just having a little fun with the use of the word savage as it seems to be all the rage today:

You can tell he does really want them to do well.. he's always been a hard critic, but I'm sure he just wants to see them succeed. 
Reply/Quote
I know I'm biased, but how is a rookie QB on pace for setting multiple records getting his 2nd career win (after narrowly losing in the last 2 weeks to really good teams, due to his defense, not him) against a team that was in the AFCCG last year boring?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just having a little fun with the use of the word savage as it seems to be all the rage today:

Everything on Twitter is either "savage" or "cringe".
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I know I'm biased, but how is a rookie QB on pace for setting multiple records getting his 2nd career win (after narrowly losing in the last 2 weeks to really good teams, due to his defense, not him) against a team that was in the AFCCG last year boring?

All about numbers, my friend.  Small fan bases and small markets don't equal ratings.  Fat, lazy, uneducated masses that follow that piss and shit team to the east do equal ratings.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I know I'm biased, but how is a rookie QB on pace for setting multiple records getting his 2nd career win (after narrowly losing in the last 2 weeks to really good teams, due to his defense, not him) against a team that was in the AFCCG last year boring?

Probably as much being Tennessee as it is us. Tennessee is not flashy and we have sucked forever. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 10:35 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Probably as much being Tennessee as it is us. Tennessee is not flashy and we have sucked forever. 

People go nuts over Derrick Henry on social media.
Reply/Quote

Right? They should want to be focusing on the young stars around the league. It helps grow the game. I’m sure there’s plenty of newer fans that started following KC because of Mahomes or BAL because of Lamar, etc. Yes we’re a 2 win team, but Burrow is a very marketable player.

I’m not typically a big fan of Collinsworth, but it was nice to see him squeeze some props in there for us.

Reply/Quote