Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowd
Seemed to be more Browns fans than Bengal fans sad. we had the better record going in disappointing.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:46 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Seemed to be more Browns fans than Bengal fans sad. we had the better record going in disappointing.

Yea browns fans have more dedicated fans than bengals fans. Water is also wet
Reply/Quote
Doubt it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well the last two weeks are not going to make people want to go watch this team. You can’t blame them.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:46 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Seemed to be more Browns fans than Bengal fans sad. we had the better record going in disappointing.

Were you at game?, I was... many more bengals fans but u start losing away team is louder
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It didnt feel like a home game. Their was cheering when the pick 6 happened it wasnt as bad against the Packers.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t have much to cheer for. A lot of people escape Cleveland and move to Cincy. We should probably build a wall.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I was there, my section was vast majority Bengals fans but there were enough Browns fans to be heard, for sure.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea browns fans have more dedicated fans than bengals fans. Water is also wet

Seriously,  how many games been to Cleveland? Me 7 for most of them we owned the stadium there as away team..
Reply/Quote
We all had a feeling we would give up after the ravens game, defense went soft after that , pathetic tacklers. They look like girls out there now.
Reply/Quote
There were more Bengals fans. Not even close.

But opening a game with a 100 yard pick six really took the wind out of the crowd’s sails from the start.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea browns fans have more dedicated fans than bengals fans. Water is also wet

Water is not wet, what water touches is "wet"
Reply/Quote
Who can blame them? The team has to earn the support of the fans and well they have done nothing whatsoever to make anyone believe for a second that 30 years of utter futility is ending.
Reply/Quote
Something is wrong, The first 6 games showed only the potential and I cannot believe afterwards this team went 180. It's not like we were decimated with injuries in key positions or half the team on both sides. Same players as the first 6 games, but looks like they lost something right after that win over the Ravens. Did the team sell their souls just to win against the Ravens? Something definitely has gone wrong.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 08:27 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Something is wrong, The first 6 games showed only the potential and I cannot believe afterwards this team went 180. It's not like we were decimated with injuries in key positions or half the team on both sides. Same players as the first 6 games, but looks like they lost something right after that win over the Ravens. Did the team sell their souls just to win against the Ravens? Something definitely has gone wrong.

I don't get it either.  Maybe teams got more tape and found weaknesses to exploit.  Even when they win, it seems like the offense rarely had a great rhythm, and definitely not over the course of the game.  

As for the defense, I can't figure what's happened to them.  Maybe scheming for Lamar vs more conventional qbs threw them for a loop after that Baltimore game.  I get that they got killed by the 4 yard dink and dunks/screens last week, but I thought that at the very least that they could prevent the big play.  Obviously they couldn't do that vs Cleveland.  I'm not really sure what they do well anymore.  
Reply/Quote
The lower areas are mostly season tickets and mostly Bengals fans. The upper decks were pretty close to 50-50. Then add the fact that any given Browns fan is twice as loud and twice as drunk as the average Bengals fan. Then add the fact that Burrow lost the Bengals crowd with a pick six on the first drive. That was the difference.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 08:27 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Something is wrong, The first 6 games showed only the potential and I cannot believe afterwards this team went 180. It's not like we were decimated with injuries in key positions or half the team on both sides. Same players as the first 6 games, but looks like they lost something right after that win over the Ravens. Did the team sell their souls just to win against the Ravens? Something definitely has gone wrong.

We have a young team. Burrow is in the middle of his 2nd season, after missing half of his first. Higgins is in his 2nd season. Chase is a rookie. These guys are going to make mistakes. I understand that on offense. The fire seems to have gone out of the defense though. Stopping Chubb is a major task no doubt, but I just don't see the pass rush we had before. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 12:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We have a young team. Burrow is in the middle of his 2nd season, after missing half of his first. Higgins is in his 2nd season. Chase is a rookie. These guys are going to make mistakes. I understand that on offense. The fire seems to have gone out of the defense though. Stopping Chubb is a major task no doubt, but I just don't see the pass rush we had before. 

Ogunjobi and Reader seem to be MIA as of late...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 08:13 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Water is not wet, what water touches is "wet"

given that water is molecules, wouldn't you say water molecules are touching each other, and therefore are wet?  
Reply/Quote

I'm a season ticket holder.  It seems that PBS has basically become a neutral site for hosting NFL games.  The Vikings, Packers, Browns all had big followings at the stadium.  It's extremely disappointing.  Maybe my hearing if off, but it seems fans or each team have been about 50/50.  Was really surprised about all the purple in the stands for the Vikings on our home opener.  We did crush the Jags with home fans at the game.   Wink

Trying to stay optimistic, but after 52 years it gets tougher.  Who Dey.  
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote