Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowd Noise
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-warns-teams-it-will-know-if-they-ratchet-up-the-volume-of-their-artificial-crowd-noise/ar-BB18H6r2?ocid=msedgntp

So they can't ramp up the crowd noise to give the home team advantage? That's what crowd noise is supposed to do.
Reply/Quote
Im sure when we are on offense in Pittsburgh they'll crank it up to 750 db.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know this will never happen, but it would be cool if they had a little fun with the crowd noise this season.  Something more unique instead of just the equivalent of canned laughter.

Nothing crazy, just throw a little bit of audible easter eggs in there occassionally.  Like, throw this guy real low in the mix, in once or twice a game:

Reply/Quote
The real question: Will they play the fight song after scoring a TD?

"Hear them Bengals growling..."
Reply/Quote
I hope they pipe in "Who Dey"!!
Reply/Quote
After every opponent's turnover, play Wipeout.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 11:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: After every opponent's turnover, play Wipeout.

I would say every-time Burrow throws a touchdown to play #9 by the Beetles, but that would be as horrific as playing Katy Perry!

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The real question:  Will they play the fight song after scoring a TD?

"Hear them Bengals growling..."

I was thinking about this exact same things this morning! I thought it would be cool if TV is still on the game and the play it faster than normal (normally after TD's the game would go to commercial) then my son could get to hear it. He plays the song on Youtube all the time and can't wait to go to his first game with me when he's a little older. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I know this will never happen, but it would be cool if they had a little fun with the crowd noise this season.  Something more unique instead of just the equivalent of canned laughter.

Nothing crazy, just throw a little bit of audible easter eggs in there occassionally.  Like, throw this guy real low in the mix, in once or twice a game:

I like this idea lol
Reply/Quote
Great ideas... Curious what we will hear this season.
Reply/Quote