Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz cracks establishment wall of opposition
(01-15-2016, 02:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Honestly, I just think it's funny. Many of the birthers and people who were jumping up and down over Obama having a parent from another country seem really content with a Canadian-Cuban candidate.

Pretty much. The same reason Obama is eligible to be POTUS is the reason Cruz is. So birthers for Cruz are rather humorous.
(01-15-2016, 02:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Honestly, I just think it's funny. Many of the birthers and people who were jumping up and down over Obama having a parent from another country seem really content with a Canadian-Cuban candidate.

Belsnickle Wrote:Pretty much. The same reason Obama is eligible to be POTUS is the reason Cruz is. So birthers for Cruz are rather humorous.

I too, find they hypocrisy of many funny.

Seen some of it in this very thread.

It really is a conundrum: To suggest Cruz is not a U.S citizen you need a conservative interpretation of the Constitution. To suggest Cruz is a U.S. citizen you need a liberal interpretation of the law.

The Lawyer that is claiming he is not a U.S. citizen, is the same one claiming McCain is for the same reasons.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-15-2016, 12:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: First time that I've heard about this group being progressive....

Big government spending republicans. = progressives. The only difference between a democrat and republican progressive is one spends domestically and one spends abroad via the military.

The establishment/neocons/progressives are all the same blue dog democrats from years ago who came to the GOP. The Bush republicans.