Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 01:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This site says how a doctor in Australia was bribed BY A BIG DRUG COMPANY to give patients a high dose of chemotherapy, when they only needed a low dose.

It was an unsubstantiated claim by a doctor who was trying to sale his treatment.  It was nothing but a self-serving lie.

It would be like a person who sold organic food claiming that that he turned down a million dollar bribe to use pesticides.  It has zero credibility.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was an unsubstantiated claim by a doctor who was trying to sale his treatment.  It was nothing but a self-serving lie.

It would be like a person who sold organic food claiming that that he turned down a million dollar bribe to use pesticides.  It has zero credibility.

I doubt this doctor even exists because a google search for Dr. Franks' Austrian alternative cancer clinic didn't turn up any results expect for the Cancer Defeated newsletter.

This is Cancer Defeated's disclaimer at the bottom of the page: 

Quote:Health Disclaimer: The information provided above is not intended as personal medical advice or instructions. You should not take any action affecting your health without consulting a qualified health professional. The authors and publishers of the information above are not doctors or health-caregivers. The authors and publishers believe the information to be accurate but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. There is some risk associated with ANY cancer treatment, and the reader should not act on the information above unless he or she is willing to assume the full risk.

Brad, do you know what you don't hear from oncologists?  Oncologists don't tell you their medical advice "is not intended as personal medical advice" because what an oncologist tells you actually is intended as personal medical advice.  Lee Euler is a quack publisher who makes a living deceiving people with his quackery.  F'n scum.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We've been talking about drugs to counter chemo as a moneymaker and a doctor using heavier chemo to need more drugs, so how the hell can you say it has nothing to do with it?!  

(11-03-2015, 05:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It really has nothing to do with it.  I am asking you to review your claim against the actual fact.  You still haven't done so and by all accounts it appears that you refuse to do so.

I have been kind enough to actually post the claim and the fact next to each other for you to review and it appears you have still won't do it.  No one disagrees that companies make money on drugs that counteract chemo effects.  Duuuuuuh....of course they do.  I haven't even weighed in on the controversy of whether or not a cure would or would not be hidden....I really don't care.  All I have been discussing with you is your claim vs the facts you posted.  Try to keep up.

I'll try it in a different format for you.  Read the below and contrast the statements.

1.  Spending on cancer treatments equal 125 billion dollars

2.  Drugs to counter traditional chemotherapy bring in a profit of like 125 billion per year

Do you actually understand the fundamental reason why these two statement can not both be factual?

bump
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 05:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: bump

You must be confused about the drugs they are discussing.  That is not one of them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wanted to add we have two immunizations available in the US which prevent cancer.
Reply/Quote
thanks obama!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Oh Brad, we hardly knew ye. Or knew you too well. I don't know.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A lot of suspended bodies in this thread.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
some of them I feel bad for and miss reading their thoughts.    

others, not so much. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 04:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: some of them I feel bad for and miss reading their thoughts.    

others, not so much. 

I imagine everyone would agree with this sentiment, if not actually agreeing about who it is we miss.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Brad sure knew a lot about cancer. How can we be so sure that he wasn't a cancer sleeper agent?
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2017, 01:50 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Brad sure knew a lot about cancer. How can we be so sure that he wasn't a cancer sleeper agent?

Or maybe the cray SOB was telling the truth?

https://www.roswellpark.org/cancer-vaccine
Reply/Quote