Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuddling industry booming
Thanks to Trump.

According to the article, a hug session conducted by professional cuddlists runs $80 /hr.
What are you folks paying where you live lol?
 Why Professional Cuddling Is Booming Under Trump

In the wake of Donald Trump's election, people struggled to figure out how to cope – and some found the answer was as simple as human touch

[Image: cuddleparty-12-47ef34a4-b91a-4247-a0a5-bbcaa96e4e5e.jpg]

A few highlights from the article:

Cuddle parties hosted by professional cuddlers are becoming popular with Donald Trump in the White House.

Twelve individuals filter into the room – dressed in pajamas, yoga attire, sweatpants – some more confidently than others. There are a handful who remove their shoes immediately and find a place on the floor, blanket in tow, presumably preparing for some grand slumber party or group nap. Each visitor is greeted by a woman wielding an iPad. "Would you like a hug?" she asks.

Quote:"This is a G-rated event," says one organizer. "Touch stays outside the bikini area."

"The holiday season was the first time that since Trump won the election that a lot of people were seeing their family," says Adam Lippin, co-founder and CEO of Cuddlist, which provides training services to professional cuddlers and allows clients to search listings of "Cuddlists" nearby.

"...incorporation in 2016, Cuddlist has fielded over 5,000 client requests and has trained over 200 practitioners.

"I think that there's so much stress in people's lives these days, and especially in today's political climate," he says. "What a cuddling service can offer is that opportunity to lower those stress levels, to relax, and [to] go back to the basics and seek out some human touch."

At times, the cuddle party Wyatt leads in Venice turns silent. Along one wall, participants sit stacked snugly in between another person's legs, one person using another's body as a support pillow; in the middle of the room is a spooning train; others sit side-by-side coloring. Just as touch is optional, so is speaking.

How adorable!

Read the story in its entirety here!

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/why-professional-cuddling-is-booming-under-trump-w495042
Well, that's a big switch. Shortly after the election, women of The View were suggesting that women put their vaginas on strike, to their husbands that voted for Trump.. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
These have been a thing for a decade or more.

Another thing Trump supporters are giving him credit for?  #FakeNews   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
That's capitalism for ya.
I saw this on To Tell the Truth. I was hoping none of the three would stand up and they would say it's all a big joke. But one stood up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Illiterate trump supporters < cuddlers
(08-07-2017, 11:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: These have been a thing for a decade or more.

Vlad's a Trump supporter?  Nervous
(08-07-2017, 11:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: These have been a thing for a decade or more.

Cuddling is the second oldest profession.
(08-08-2017, 03:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Vlad's a Trump supporter?  Nervous

Shhh. I don't think he wants anyone to know.   Ninja
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
1 in every 64,000 or so Americans is doing something super lame right now. Big news.
Before January 20, 2017, people we're getting laid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021