Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo's seat getting warmer?
(03-04-2021, 09:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How would Cuomo's removal get a GOP governor?  There would still have to be an election, and while rural New York is heavily red NYC on its own trumps that by a large margin.  So I'm not sure how Cuomo rightfully stepping down sets up a Republican governor for the state.  The last GOP governor was Pataki, and honestly I don't know if he would have won initially without the Howard Stern endorsement.  And no I'm not kidding, Stern was that popular in the 90's

It’s a non starter honestly as the Lt. governor takes over and finishes out his term. Not sure where that conspiracy theory he mentioned came from but it doesn’t even make sense.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 09:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: It’s a non starter honestly as the Lt. governor takes over and finishes out his term. Not sure where that conspiracy theory he mentioned came from but it doesn’t even make sense.

Duh, I didn't even think about that and I should have.  Especially after the whole Spitzer to Patterson transition.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 03:22 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: No basis in reality is your opinion.

And the opinion of every single judge for every single court who addressed the issue.

And the opinion of every REPUBLICAN governor and election official in every REPUBLICAN controlled State.

And the opinion of every law enforcement agency in every state that investigated claims of large scale voter fraud.

And the opinion of FOXNEWS who shut down that crazy talk when they realized they were going to get sued over it.

So basically the only evidence you have is the ranting of Trump and some crazy internet wackos.  And if you believe that over all the other people I just listed then you are acting exactly like a cult member.

I have never considered all Republicans who voted for Trump to be cult members.  But the ones who are still buying his claims about the election certainly are.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 10:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And the opinion of every single judge for every single court who addressed the issue.

And the opinion of every REPUBLICAN governor and election official in every REPUBLICAN controlled State.

And the opinion of every law enforcement agency in every state that investigated claims of large scale voter fraud.

And the opinion of FOXNEWS who shut down that crazy talk when they realized they were going to get sued over it.

So basically the only evidence you have is the ranting of Trump and some crazy internet wackos.  And if you believe that over all the other people I just listed then you are acting exactly like a cult member.

I have never considered all Republicans who voted for Trump to be cult members.  But the ones who are still buying his claims about the election certainly are.

The opinion of every court that refused to even give an evidentiary hearing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 11:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The opinion of every court that refused to even give an evidentiary hearing?

There was no evidence.

How do I know?  Because if there was evidence...any evidence it would have been and continue to be plastered all over social media, FOX, Newsmax, OAN, etc.

Edit to add: I'm assuming this is about Trump and the election lies. Not sure why that came up in this thread but looking back I think that's what they are talking about...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 11:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The opinion of every court that refused to even give an evidentiary hearing?

Yes and also the ones who did give evidentiary hearings.

I am very familiar with the "evidence" Trump has presented to courts and how they ruled on it.  Are you?

I am also aware of the "absolute proof" Mike Lindell claims to have.  It is all BS.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 11:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: There was no evidence.

How do I know?  Because if there was evidence...any evidence it would have been and continue to be plastered all over social media, FOX, Newsmax, OAN, etc.

Edit to add: I'm assuming this is about Trump and the election lies.  Not sure why that came up in this thread but looking back I think that's what they are talking about...lol.

Mike Lindell did release a video of his "absolute proof".  It was basically unfounded conspiracy theories and affidavits of Trump supporters with no evidence to back them up.

Also not one of them has explained why the Democrats would rig the election for Biden to win, but give up so many seats in the House of Representatives and not take full control of the Senate.  If defies all logic to believe something that crazy.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 09:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: It’s a non starter honestly as the Lt. governor takes over and finishes out his term. Not sure where that conspiracy theory he mentioned came from but it doesn’t even make sense.

Well that’s a horrible conspiracy theory then. Thanks for pointing that out
Reply/Quote
It's embarrassing that grown ass adults think that Trump won the election.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 12:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's embarrassing that grown ass adults think that Trump won the election.

Yep, apparently yesterday was another of those "Trump is going to ride in and save the day and become president and arrest Biden" days come and gone with zilch.
Reply/Quote

Seriously. Trump lost. You need to get over it.

What do you even think happened here? That all the courts, including all the republican appointed judges, all the governors and other officials, including the republican ones, plus all the election aides, including the republican ones, are all in a huge conspiracy to rob Trump of his win?

And people called democrats sore losers. Incredible.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 03:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Seriously. Trump lost. You need to get over it.

What do you even think happened here? That all the courts, including all the republican appointed judges, all the governors and other officials, including the republican ones, plus all the election aides, including the republican ones, are all in a huge conspiracy to rob Trump of his win?

And people called democrats sore losers. Incredible.

They are both sore losers & hypocrites. 

Trump lost & Biden is the legit president. 

Time to move on and focus on what this new bunch of politicians are trying to do to America. 
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 04:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: They are both sore losers & hypocrites. 

Trump lost & Biden is the legit president. 

Time to move on and focus on what this new bunch of politicians are trying to do to America. 

I can live with that.

If I were to rank both though... Hillary had severe flaws for sure, but she did not claim that the election was rigged and her votes got thrown in creeks and thousands of buses poured in and millions of illegal votes were counted and all courts can not be trusted and all those governors are in on it and we need to fight to stop the steal and paying the Capitol a visit is a splendid thing to do.

But yeah, that's already importance category II. Biden is the legit president, it's perfectly sufficient to admit that. 
Reply/Quote

Alright, time to get rid of him.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 12:32 PM)Au165 Wrote:
Alright, time to get rid of him.

This will be difficult to overcome for Cuomo.  He's the one who called for independent investigators, got his wish.  The investigation also says Cuomo used retaliation and intimidation against his victims.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 12:54 PM)Goalpost Wrote: This will be difficult to overcome for Cuomo.  He's the one who called for independent investigators, got his wish.  The investigation also says Cuomo used retaliation and intimidation against his victims.

A devious son of a ***** is just what we need to fight the pussification of America, though.  Perhaps this is just the beginning for Cuomo. 
Reply/Quote
He should be out of office by morning if there was any way rich and powerful men didn't always try to get away with all kinds of crap.

But we all know that he isn't going to stand up and do the right thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 09:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: He should be out of office by morning if there was any way rich and powerful men didn't always try to get away with all kinds of crap.

Of course not. He's already tried to explain it all away and play the whataboutism game. This is one of those times where I wish our political parties were a bit stronger in their organization, because they could just announce that they are revoking his party membership. But, since that really isn't a thing in this country, the best they can do is say that they will not endorse him in future endeavors.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 09:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: He should be out of office by morning if there was any way rich and powerful men didn't always try to get away with all kinds of crap.

I normally hate you, but we agree on something so here's a thumbs up Dino.
Reply/Quote
Taking Eddie Murphy’s advice. (Can’t remember which performance) “Wasn’t me. Didn’t do it.”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote