Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac's conference call
(04-12-2020, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, from judging this Free Agency Taylor seems to adjust and admit he is wrong unlike Marv.

I expect us to cut Finley after we get a decent armed QB when cuts happen.

Hell Dolegala has an arm and we can probably get a decent vet to compete like Matt Moore or somethin'.

Have to have some upside with your backups. The only way I see us keeping Finley is if he magically gets a bigger arm.

I know Brees supposedly had a weaker arm at Purdue and he definitely got it strengthened.
That's a possibilty. I agree you can strengthen your arm. For all we know, that's what he was told to work on during the off season.

As far as a vet backup coming in, Zac has said a vet backup isn't needed because of all the former QBs on the staff.

That sounds like Finley and Dolegala to me...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2020, 06:31 PM)JSR18 Wrote: That's a possibilty. I agree you can strengthen your arm. For all we know, that's what he was told to work on during the off season.

As far as a vet backup coming in, Zac has said a vet backup isn't needed because of all the former QBs on the staff.

That sounds like Finley and Dolegala to me...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Plus Burrow already seems like a vet from watching him last season.

Just looked like a man amongst boys out there last season putting together the best season ever by a QB.

Burrow just looks so pro ready. Never seen a QB like him in college. No panic at all.

Could teach Dolegala some mentally and get him into a decent back up.

With Finley it is just hard to fathom him getting his arm up to par, who knows though?
Reply/Quote