• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently At Paul Brown Stadium
[Image: DumpsterFire2.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Pretty much.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Usually salt to the wound hurts, but for some reason this doesn't lol.
Reply/Quote
Can't argue that. Good news for Ben; it gives him a new hiding spot to rape drink college girls.

But seriously **** your team.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can't argue that. Good news for Ben; it gives him a new hiding spot to rape drink college girls.

Brad?   Cool

Reply/Quote
This is an insult to dumpster fires
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
20 years ago I would have been going batshit insane. It's funny how you just care less as you get older.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You ain't lyin'.
Reply/Quote
Silver lining. A Sunday of football with no Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:36 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad?   Cool

Ah. I see what you did there.

**** your team.
Reply/Quote
Wholly crap I thought Paul Brown Stadium was a dumpster fire...Jungle Noise is something quite different.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wholly crap I thought Paul Brown Stadium was a dumpster fire...Jungle Noise is something quite different.

Kinda being realistic though.  When you have back to back losses, and not one thread is about the refs, (which I have indulged in myself on occasion) you're at DEFCON 1.

Reply/Quote
Ya the Bengals suck this year.

But **** the other team.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kinda being realistic though.  When you have back to back losses, and not one thread is about the refs, (which I have indulged in myself on occasion) you're at DEFCON 1.

I watched that game with a Bengal friend of mine.  That game proved to me that the NFL doesn't have it out for the Bengals...Ownership does.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I watched that game with a Bengal friend of mine.  That game proved to me that the NFL doesn't have it out for the Bengals...Ownership does.

Not even a question.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can't argue that. Good news for Ben; it gives him a new hiding spot to rape drink college girls.

Why, will your sister be there with her DTF button on? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:48 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Why, will your sister be there with her DTF button on? Hilarious

No but I bet your mom is just jumping at the chance to get gang ****** by the offensive and defensive lines.

Not that I think those dirty scum bags would **** a horse/hippo hybrid.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No but I bet your mom is just jumping at the chance to get gang ***** by the offensive and defensive lines.

Not that I think those dirty scum bags would **** a horse/hippo hybrid.

Tell the truth....You wore a DTF pin to your last family reunion.... Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya the Bengals suck this year.  

What do you mean this year?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tell the truth....You wore a DTF pin to your last family reunion.... Cool

Not a Pittsburgh fan.
Reply/Quote