Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently At Paul Brown Stadium
(09-15-2017, 07:01 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: DumpsterFire2.jpg]

Stop it. You know good and well, that dumpster fire is so much more intriguing and talented than the Bengals. 

[Image: tumblr_mmt0f5qc9u1s4ok0qo1_250.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I watched that game with a Bengal friend of mine.  That game proved to me that the NFL doesn't have it out for the Bengals...Ownership does.

This has to be the truth. There can be no way the owner wants to win anything meaningful with the way he's run this team since '91. 

It's either that or he's the single most unqualified, inept owner the NFL has ever seen. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No but I bet your mom is just jumping at the chance to get gang ***** by the offensive and defensive lines.

Not that I think those dirty scum bags would **** a horse/hippo hybrid.

Hey Brad #2, you forget those scum bags are cheaters and the league favors them too. oh and don't forget their scum bag QB got arrested for raping a 15 year old girl in a hotel room while her sister watched. Oh wait, never mind , that was a former Bungal player. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:40 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hey Brad #2, you forget those scum bags are cheaters and the league favors them too. oh and don't forget their scum bag QB got arrested for raping a 15 year old girl in a hotel room while her sister watched. Oh wait, never mind , that was a former Bungal player. Hilarious

Oh man you got me good.

It's a good thing you can laugh at yourself; everyone else already is.

I find it ironic you call me Brad #2 when you're just as unoriginal. I believe that's called 'projecting'.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wholly crap I thought Paul Brown Stadium was a dumpster fire...Jungle Noise is something quite different.

Remember how mind-blowingly optimistic DennyG2 was over at the old board?  I don't think he made the trip over here.  Shame.  I'd like to see how he's holding up these days. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Remember how mind-blowingly optimistic DennyG2 was over at the old board?  I don't think he made the trip over here.  Shame.  I'd like to see how he's holding up these days. 

Well he was the same in 2010 as he was in 2005 so I can't imagine he's any less optimistic at 0-2 with zero TDs.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well he was the same in 2010 as he was in 2005 so I can't imagine he's any less optimistic at 0-2 with zero TDs.  

Wherever he is, he's probably telling someone that these two losses were just what the doctor ordered to light a fire under the Bengals ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Wherever he is, he's probably telling someone that these two losses were just what the doctor ordered to light a fire under the Bengals ... LOL

Yeah it's those good losses that the really smart people understand.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote