Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtis Samuel
(03-06-2017, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am liking JR more than any other WR besides Corey Davis now.

That speed with those routes and those hands will be deadly at the next level. Gamebreaker.

I'd be happy with either John Ross or Corey Davis at 9 now. Pretty much no to Mike Williams at 9. He's the third best WR for me when looking at WRs that fit the Bengals.
Corey Davis fits more with what the Bengals prefer as an outside WR, but John Ross would not only add a level of explosion this team doesn't have outside of AJ Green, but it should also allow more opportunities for Cody Core to see the field given Core's size and skill set.

Imagine a 5-receiver set with Green, Ross, Boyd, Eifert, and Core.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am liking JR more than any other WR besides Corey Davis now.

That speed with those routes and those hands will be deadly at the next level. Gamebreaker.

They showed Rich Eisen's "Run, Rich, Run" (Really a great cause, St Jude's Medical Center) with an 8 yard lead against the image of Ross's 40 and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  I couldn't stop laughing.  He blew by Rich and won by 10 yards.  It was like a sports car passing a camry on the highway.  Hysterical.

The guy does have mercurial speed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote