Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy?
(09-24-2015, 07:58 PM)xxlt Wrote: This is kind of in the vein of the toilet seat thread...

I am attracted to a variety of women, including some who are thin, some who are thick, some who are athletic and some who are not athletic, tall and short, various hair colors, etc.

Now, I understand most of those traits are things people have little control over. Genetics dictates body type, athleticism, height, hair color, etc. to a great extent. And it always seems a little strange and unfair to like or dislike someone for something over which they have little or no control. And yet I realize we all find some traits more attractive than others and we all have different likes and dislikes.

That being said, some guys like fat women, and for some it seems the fatter the better. Fair enough. And for some women it is a genetic thing and for others it is just an I don't care thing, but whatever the reason they are fat. Why is it wrong to say so?

It is o.k. to call someone tall or short or thin - but fat is somehow now an unspeakable word. But it isn't like "everyone" decided just to be polite and not talk about it. No, fat women now insist on calling themselves and each other "curvy." They are most definitely not curvy. A woman with an hourglass figure (or half an hour) is curvy. And a woman who is thin is not curvy. Both can be quite attractive. Kiera Knightley: thin, attractive, but not curvy. Scarlett Johansson: curvy, attractive. Melissa McCarthy: fat, and you know for a fat woman rather attractive, but not curvy.  

So again, I understand some guys like a stick figure, some like an hourglass, and some like a whole lotta woman. So why can't we just call a skinny gal skinny, a curvy gal curvy, and a fat gal fat?

Why do fat women now insist on referring to themselves and their fat friends as "curvy?"

I find this really annoying. I am I the only one?
I don't know why they call themselves "curvy" because I don't talk to them...  Never have.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If fat women want to take the word "curvy", let them have it.  I've always preferred the word "thick" to describe curvy women anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 06:10 PM)jason Wrote: If fat women want to take the word "curvy", let them have it.  I've always preferred the word "thick" to describe curvy women anyway.

Same here.

Your either Thick or too thick for most.
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking we should just start describing them like we would with a beer. Examples....would be Lite, Full Bodied, Flat, Blonde, Dark, and the always popular Full Flavored. Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 11:15 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: being athletic and hair lenght/color are very much in ones control.

Thats like saying they cant help being 300lbs... BS.. BS... lol  even with medical disorders one can keep good care of their body.

I disagree. Hair color is determined 100% by genes. Yes, you can apply chemicals to it to change it, but absent that you can't go from brunette to blonde or vice versa by force of willpower.

You can get better athletically through training, yes. The good can become better and the mediocre can too. But, some people are just born with better coordination, or a body suited to certain activities. Geno Smith is one hell of an athlete, specifically a football player. How do you think he would fair in tennis or soccer? My guess is not so well. Genetically he is a football player and not a soccer player. Try though he might, he will not make a pro squad as a soccer player.

And some people - without medical disorders - just weigh more. I worked with a guy and I guarantee if you force fed me and starved him he would always weigh more. It was just genetics.

See, I don't say overweight people are lazy or deserve to be or blame them. I wish them well. I just don't like them kidding themselves or trying to kid me. They are many (and many wonderful) things, but "curvy" is not one of them.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
[Image: drphilfat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Women with hourglass figures are more fertile.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:58 PM)xxlt Wrote: Why do fat women now insist on referring to themselves and their fat friends as "curvy?"

I find this really annoying. I am I the only one?

If something like this annoyed you then you are the one with issues.
Reply/Quote
The problem comes when regular guys start calling regular girls "fat". That is when the word "fat" became a problem.

Society is so obsessed with skinny women that regular woman think of themselves as "fat".
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 01:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If something like this annoyed you then you are the one with issues.

Glad to know it is me and not the delusional.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
This crossed my path on Facebook today, so I thought this was a good place for it:

[Image: 11825606_10153206152182955_1810293729493...e=569515EF]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 01:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The problem comes when regular guys start calling regular girls "fat".  That is when the word "fat" became a problem.

Society is so obsessed with skinny women that regular woman think of themselves as "fat".

The figure that society is obsessed with is healthy.  Occasionally, you'll see someone that the media calls "beautiful" that is possibly skinny to an unhealthy point, but far more often, you see society glorifying obesity and calling that beautiful, rather than what it is....massively unhealthy.

I've actually noticed that people have been shaming girls with healthy BMI body types recently.  Fat is a fad.

Like I said before, I just want people to be healthy, and or others to stop promoting a horribly unhealthy lifestyle.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This crossed my path on Facebook today, so I thought this was a good place for it:

I have no problem with this woman having self esteem. I just hope that she is aware of the damage that she's doing to her insides, and is taking steps to correct it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This crossed my path on Facebook today, so I thought this was a good place for it:

Clearly this woman suffers from the same problems I do. How dare she call herself fat when she is fat. What the hell is wrong with her. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:46 PM)xxlt Wrote: Clearly this woman suffers from the same problems I do.

Fat and dork are not the same thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 08:55 AM)Beaker Wrote: Fat and dork are not the same thing.

Aye, but I will call fat fat and call a chud a chud. Good day, chud.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:15 AM)xxlt Wrote: Aye, but I will call fat fat and call a chud a chud. Good day, chud.

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller?

BTW, that was a terrible movie.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote:  but far more often, you see society glorifying obesity and calling that beautiful, rather than what it is....massively unhealthy.

I've actually noticed that people have been shaming girls with healthy BMI body types recently.  Fat is a fad.

Link?

Seriously, all I see in every movie, TV show, and advertisement are skinny women.  Maybe one random fat chick here and there, but far from "more often than not".
Reply/Quote