Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom T shirt idea
I need help i paid $35 for a custom t shirt but i keep violating copyright laws. The front of my shirt says karma in orange with a black border which is fine but i need a picture of Ryan Shazier i can legally use or a new idea otherwise whole thing is wasted money. I know it sounds harsh but i have a buddy who got a juju standing over tez karma shirt i want my own version. This might be wrong place to post this but WHO DEYYY!!
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't mess with Karma.
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2018, 04:35 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I need help i paid $35 for a custom t shirt but i keep violating copyright laws. The front of my shirt says karma in orange with a black border which is fine but i need a picture of Ryan Shazier i can legally use or a new idea otherwise whole thing is wasted money. I know it sounds harsh but i have a buddy who got a juju standing over tez karma shirt i want my own version. This might be wrong place to post this but WHO DEYYY!!

Follow these steps to find "free use" non copy right images. Once you find a Ryan Shazier image, make sure you let the shirt people know it is a free use image.

Also, I know you said the $35, but if you find the image you want you can put it on a thumb drive and go to a local t-shirt printer and they will just make you one. If these people refuse, get a refund. Then, put the image on a thumb drive and gontonlical places until you find someone who will lay it out and print it for $35. Someone will.
Reply/Quote
This is about the most low class move I have seen suggested here. I do not like Ryan Shazier and haven't since he became a Steeler. I would never wear a t-shirt making fun of him being paralyzed. I think maybe you need to step back and look at what you are doing......
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This is about the most low class move I have seen suggested here. I do not like Ryan Shazier and haven't since he became a Steeler. I would never wear a t-shirt making fun of him being paralyzed. I think maybe you need to step back and look at what you are doing......

Beat me to it Sled. I was going to suggest the OP show some class and not stoop to his 'buddy's' juvenile level. Forget the stupid shirts and spend your allowance on something a little more meaningful.

I have a suggestion for you...instead of a shirt making fun of someone that will probably never walk again, spend the money on one of those "I'm With Stupid" shirts, and wear it next time you're with your buddy.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure when we became a nation of Hindu's and Buddhists. Gee, I thought we were all good gawd fearing all American Christians. (except maybe a few of us who think it's generally hokum)
At any rate the notion of karma is supposedly in the next life, not a few weeks later in a football game.
But heck, never let the tenets of a major religion be confused with making fun of someone who might never walk upright again.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm just totally surprised anyone would want a t-shirt that points him out as "that guy"..... after reading my original post, it is a little harsh on the op, and I'm not suggesting he is low class.... it is a low class move, imo. Every now and then we all make bad decisions.... I think this one needs to be re-thought out..... do you really want to make fun of someone losing the ability to walk for probably the rest of their lives?
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 11:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm just totally surprised anyone would want a t-shirt that points him out as "that guy"..... after reading my original post, it is a little harsh on the op, and I'm not suggesting he is low class.... it is a low class move, imo. Every now and then we all make bad decisions.... I think this one needs to be re-thought out..... do you really want to make fun of someone losing the ability to walk for probably the rest of their lives?

Yeah, this is how I feel about it.  It's a free country and you can make/wear whatever shirt you like, but geez.  Who knows...I wouldn't be surprised if there were Steeler fans who printed up shirts about how awesome Chris Henry's death was, or something.  There seems to be a bit of a "try as hard to offend people as possible" movement going around these days, but that's bordering on P&R territory.
Reply/Quote
It’s meant to be as over the top offensive as possible and it’s not for public use lol by posting this here i realize i made myself look like a complete douche which in all honesty i am so I’m not gonna defend it but I’m making the shirt.
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Representing the Cleveland area with pride...lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If your a douchey as you say.

Just do this next time he wears it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I made this awhile back... you're welcome to it.  (It's Antonio Brown - the one WHO ACTUALLY SAID "Karma," NOT Ryan Shazier)

[Image: rEdpRja.jpg]

The "image" has been "cartoonized" enough that it should be ok to use.
Reply/Quote
I make jokes among my close friends that would get me thrown in jail if they were made public. So no matter how "low class" this seems I am not going to condemn him if it is not meant for public consumption.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2018, 11:20 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Follow these steps to find "free use" non copy right images. Once you find a Ryan Shazier image, make sure you let the shirt people know it is a free use image.

Also, I know you said the $35, but if you find the image you want you can put it on a thumb drive and go to a local t-shirt printer and they will just make you one. If these people refuse, get a refund. Then, put the image on a thumb drive and gontonlical places until you find someone who will lay it out and print it for $35. Someone will.

^^ This 

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 11:39 PM)BengalChris Wrote: ^^ This 

Ha! I forgot to post the link after "Follow these steps". Whoops! Here you go...
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/29508?hl=en
Reply/Quote