Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut Fat Randy now
The Bengals just can't be associated with anything like that display anymore. That was downright embarrassing...
Reply/Quote
Bad take.

Joe Mixon fumbles and the Chargers get a FG: No calls to cut.
Joe Burrow shovel passes right at a DL while in FG range: No calls to cut.

Randy Bullock is a good kicker for years and nails a 50 yarder today, scored 7 of the Bengals 13 points, but misses a FG and gets hurt: Thread to cut him.

Bullock really shouldn't have missed that kick, but he's been a good kicker for the Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bad take.

Randy Bullock is a good kicker for years and nails a 50 yarder today, scored 7 of the Bengals 13 points, but misses a FG and gets hurt: Thread to cut him.

Bullock really shouldn't have missed that kick, but he's been a good kicker for the Bengals.

This...

Those 2 turnovers cost us the game. I called it in the prediction thread. Anyway... I'm no Taylor fan, but I don't think he was the issue today. Bosa is a man, and showed it. We got hosed on a couple of calls, and there were mistakes. This was the first action of the season. The D played well enough to win. I hope Reader is ok. AJ Green played a while game. If we get dump trucked Thursday, I'll start to worry.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy sucks and always has..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bad take.

I agree with what you say. However, for the amount of money he's making, it's a chip shot to tie the game. He's got 1 job.

That injury was Oscar worthy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the frustration with Randy is that he can hit kicks all game but when it matters he gets inconsistent.

That inconsistency in big moments is why people are over him, be it right or wrong.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:50 PM)jason Wrote: This...

Those 2 turnovers cost us the game. I called it in the prediction thread. Anyway... I'm no Taylor fan, but I don't think he was the issue today. Bosa is a man, and showed it. We got hosed on a couple of calls, and there were mistakes. This was the first action of the season. The D played well enough to win. I hope Reader is ok. AJ Green played a while game. If we get dump trucked Thursday, I'll start to worry.

Reader played the last series.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Fat Randy sucks and always has..

Randy Bullock
2019: 10th in FG%
2017: 10th in FG%

There must be an awful lot of Ks out there who "suck and always have".

Reply/Quote
Fatboy had only ONE JOB.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Bengals haven’t had a reliable kicker since Jim Breech.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:51 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I agree with what you say. However, for the amount of money he's making, it's a chip shot to tie the game. He's got 1 job.

That injury was Oscar worthy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He's the 17th highest paid kicker this year. He's literally being paid a below average salary.

Cethan Carter is making more money than Randy Bullock this year. Billy Price is making nearly twice the amount of Bullock.

Reply/Quote
As I said in the Gameday thread, I saw that coming. Not because he is Randy, but because it is the Bengals. 20 other dominoes and it doesn't come down to that. He was just the last one to fall.
Reply/Quote
The guy is a solid kicker and keep us in the game.. he got hurt kicking the FG.. that be like blaming Burrow if he pulled a hamstring and went down before he threw the last pass so the clock runs out..

How about we support our good players
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think the frustration with Randy is that he can hit kicks all game but when it matters he gets inconsistent.

That inconsistency in big moments is why people are over him, be it right or wrong.

Thank you for saying it better than me. I'm just sick of these Bungal moments and want them gone if they do something that trash...
Reply/Quote
He pulled up with a hammy after the kick which was the supposed "cause" of the missed game tieing FG... If Bullock is good to go Thursday I'm calling BS he missed an important FG.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:03 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The guy is a solid kicker and keep us in the game.. he got hurt kicking the FG.. that be like blaming Burrow if he pulled a hamstring and went down before he threw the last pass so the clock runs out..

How about we support our good players

Hes not a good player. Hes blown lots of games and done boneheaded stuff at the wrong time.. He just needs to go. He is an average kicker nothing special. You could bring someone off the street just as good.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:07 PM)Synric Wrote: He pulled up with a hammy after the kick which was the supposed "cause" of the missed game tieing FG... If Bullock is good to go Thursday I'm calling BS he missed an important FG.

It was obvious he was acting.... I feel bad for Burrow. Did you see when they paned the camera to him. It was sad.. Didnt take long for him to see the way things go around here.  This was worse than the stoakley tip catch and loss to Denver opening day in 09..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:00 PM)Destro Wrote: As I said in the Gameday thread, I saw that coming. Not because he is Randy, but because it is the Bengals. 20 other dominoes and it doesn't come down to that. He was just the last one to fall.

I turned my back and kept telling my sons, " I can't  watch, I cant watch He is gonna miss...
Reply/Quote
The Chargers kicker missed a 50 yarder, and Randy hit his. This thread is stupid. If your gonna call for randy's head for missing a kick, are you gonna call for Burrow's head for channeling his inner Andy Dalton and throwing that shovel pass INT? Should Mixon be cut because he fumbled and gave the Chargers what amounted to the game winning FG? Get real.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:12 PM)Tony Wrote: I turned my back and kept telling my sons, " I can't  watch, I cant watch He is gonna miss...

Then it is your fault for not believing in him.

Your karma screwed the rest of us out of a win, damn it!
Reply/Quote