Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut Fat Randy now
(09-13-2020, 10:10 PM)Tony Wrote: It was obvious he was acting.... I feel bad for Burrow. Did you see when they paned the camera to him. It was sad.. Didnt take long for him to see the way things go around here.  This was worse than the stoakley tip catch and loss to Denver opening day in 09..

Dude... Burrow shovel passed an INT right at a DL. He also overthrew a wide open AJ Green on what would have been a TD. He had a 66.1 QB Rating.

Burrow has plenty of personal responsibility for the L. Feeling bad for him is weird. 

Burrow scored 6 points. Bullock scored 7 points. If he wanted the W, he should have scored more or made less mistakes (which I am confident will happen with time and he'll have a great career). 

You just need to take a deep breath and calm down. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm confused.

[Image: randy-bullock-injury-600x338.jpg]
Reply/Quote
One is a rookie. The other is entering his 8th year in the league. Which one is more prone to mistakes and which one is expected to be clutch?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's also for a tie. Who is to say we don't lose in overtime? I watched the heartbreak live, in Baltimore, with the hail mary that bounced around and AJ caught...lost in OT.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dude... Burrow shovel passed an INT right at a DL. He also overthrew a wide open AJ Green on what would have been a TD. He had a 66.1 QB Rating.

Burrow has plenty of personal responsibility for the L. Feeling bad for him is weird. 

Burrow scored 6 points. Bullock scored 7 points. If he wanted the W, he should have scored more or made less mistakes (which I am confident will happen with time and he'll have a great career). 

You just need to take a deep breath and calm down. Lol

And despite all that Burrow put us in the position to win the game. And he did it with no timeouts. Fat ass had one job...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And despite all that the defense put us in the position to win the game. And he did it with no timeouts. Fat ass had one job...

Fixed it for you.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:10 PM)Tony Wrote: It was obvious he was acting.... I feel bad for Burrow. Did you see when they paned the camera to him. It was sad.. Didnt take long for him to see the way things go around here.  This was worse than the stoakley tip catch and loss to Denver opening day in 09..

burrows did look a little (bungalized) didn't he. I thought maybe I was the only one who saw that!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fixed it for you.

I didn’t realize the defense was hitting those throws at the end there. Weird.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He's the 17th highest paid kicker this year. He's literally being paid a below average salary.

Cethan Carter is making more money than Randy Bullock this year. Billy Price is making nearly twice the amount of Bullock.

WhoDey2 I was agreeing with you. It's my opinion if he's making 25 K a year it's entirely too much. He kicks a football, that's all he does...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Hes a kicker who cant make clutch kicks. Dump him. You can get one anywhere.. The dude is known for choking... He wasn't hurt. He straight blew it and knows it.
Reply/Quote
Sure it's the offensive line's fault but I feel mixon is more average than others think. Weak YPC. I get it's the gameplan with a rookie QB. I'd trade him for quality oline asap. By the time this line is good he will be over the hill in RB years (2-3 years)

Mixon is going to be on pace again for most yards before gaining a yard with all the dancing he does to avoid tackles for loss.

We could get away with an even more average RB (or back to Gio) behind a better line and instantly improve our most protected asset on the team. Of course joe already signed a nice contract to stay and average 3.3ypc the rest of his career lol
Reply/Quote
Bullock had made what, 2o something straight? All kickers miss now and then. Some of you are way over the top. I'll ask the question I alway ask when people lose their minds and demand a player be cut.... who are you going to replace him with that's better? If you have a better player, fine. If you don't have an AVAILABLE kicker that is better, then just hush.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:09 PM)Tony Wrote: Hes not a good player. Hes blown lots of games and done boneheaded stuff at the wrong time.. He just needs to go. He is an average kicker nothing special. You could bring someone off the street just as good.

No you couldn't.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm confused.

[Image: randy-bullock-injury-600x338.jpg]

Someone needs to get that clip of peter hurting his shin and edit it with...

Peter wearing a randy bullock jersey

With one of those over-the-top helmets with beer cans hooked to bendy straws.

I picture the below YouTube clip being what happened as randy kicked the ball.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j3heYZAk8
Reply/Quote
If bullock is lying about the calf, he should be fired. Just say you missed it. Where's ochocinco when you need him.
Reply/Quote
I don't think he faked the injury as an excuse. A lot of people thought Reader's season was over. They actually brought the cart out for him. This type of cramp is serious. What's odd is that Randy warmed up on the sideline during the drive with apparently no effects. Just...horrible timing that this cramp happened when it did.
Reply/Quote
I agree with that too, but I guess when the left calf pulls real hard I might grab my right for support too? Lol.

Regardless I wonder whst burrow thinks of our coaches vs. his collegiate coaches, and was that qb sneak a designed run?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:00 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If bullock is lying about the calf, he should be fired. Just say you missed it. Where's ochocinco when you need him.

Bullock has plenty of misses, just like every kicker. He has never feigned injury. He obviously pulled something. People just want a scapegoat for a team loss. The O-line could have given Burrow some time. Burrow could not have shoveled the interception right to a defensive player. Ross could laid out and caught that touchdown pass, and not  false started. Carlos could have spent more time preparing for the game instead of organizing team protest activities, because he didn't show up either. Basically, anyone on the offensive side of the ball could have played better. But, it is the 1st game with a rookie QB and no pre-season. I'm not too concerned with this loss. It's just the first of a few.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Bullock has plenty of misses, just like every kicker. He has never feigned injury. He obviously pulled something. People just want a scapegoat for a team loss. The O-line could have given Burrow some time. Burrow could not have shoveled the interception right to a defensive player. Ross could laid out and caught that touchdown pass, and not  false started. Carlos could have spent more time preparing for the game instead of organizing team protest activities, because he didn't show up either. Basically, anyone on the offensive side of the ball could have played better. But, it is the 1st game with a rookie QB and no pre-season. I'm not too concerned with this loss. It's just the first of a few.

I'm ok with him missing it, it's just strange as the picture shows he's holding the other calf and talking about the left calf.

I might hold my other calf too just to feel why it doesn't hurt, lol. Also I guess it's easy to mix up legs when talking about them, but a kicker knows his planting foot and kicking foot pretty well lol.

We let nugent miss like 5 in a row before we fired him, I wouldn't fire him for a miss but if he's obviously lying, probably not a good precedence to set in front of burrow lol.

Ross is still a conundrum.

I also think we lost to one of the worst teams in football, time will tell.
Reply/Quote
Bullock was totally faking that injury.... left calf cramp, yet he is holding his right right calf. Nice try, Randy.
Reply/Quote