Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut Jeremy Hill
He almost killed us again with that fumble.

He can't even hold onto the ball when it's his only job, as it was on 2nd and 1 there.

How the hell do we still give him carries, especially a few plays after he fumbled? Marvin not want to kill his confidence?

What a joke.

I'm pissed.
Reply/Quote
Well, there's no doubt with the way they are playing, Bernard should be #1, Mixon #2 and Hill #3
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 02:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, there's no doubt with the way they are playing, Bernard should be #1, Mixon #2 and Hill #3

Mixon should be #1. We need a between the tackles runner to be our bell cow.
Reply/Quote
No, don't cut him. Trade him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, don't cut him. Trade him.

At this point, I don't think we'll be able to, not even for a late-round pick.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At this point, I don't think we'll be able to, not even for a late-round pick.

I don't know, Brad.  Maybe the Cardinals or Niners could use another back on their roster.  Wouldn't mind seeing them try to deal him for at least a quality backup OL.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon should be #1.  We need a between the tackles runner to be our bell cow.

Mixon will be the bell cow, but if you look at the production per carry , Bernard is leading the pack....
Reply/Quote
You all laughed at me...

That's aight though.

Who is laughing now? MUAHAHHAHAHHA

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-It-s-time-we-moved-on-from-Hill?pid=251533#pid251533
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon should be #1.  We need a between the tackles runner to be our bell cow.

Bernard should be #1. I'm not really all that impressed with Mixon. It seems he can never run between the tackles and always gets stopped for no gain or a loss. 

If the coaches gave Gio more chances, I'm sure he would do better than Mixon. Just look at what he did this Browns game with that one screen.

EDIT: Honestly, I wouldn't be mad if the coaches started putting Hill in more than Mixon. To me, Mixon isn't cutting it as a constant down back except for select plays.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:33 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You all laughed at me...

That's aight though.

Who is laughing now? MUAHAHHAHAHHA

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-It-s-time-we-moved-on-from-Hill?pid=251533#pid251533

Not everyone. I wanted Hill gone ever since the Pittsburgh fumble. Then, when he said he was going to focus and not celebrate after a touchdown? Well, he broke that within 5 weeks which means his ethic and word aint trustworthy. He's a lazy ass who needs to get out of Cincinnati on the same bus as Marvin.

Reply/Quote
Hill made the best play of the game when he blocked two players which led to Andy having a 11 yard run. Honestly anyone blaming this offensive problems anything else than the Offensive line is confusing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They should have a Gio, Mixon rotation with Gio starting.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At this point, I don't think we'll be able to, not even for a late-round pick.

Trade him for $2.50 and a jawbreaker. 

A dollar and some envelopes?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote