Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber Security
Trump tweet "Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded.."

Teaming up with the country who just helped you win an election. Smart.

Its like we wont even have to vote anymore. With Russia helping guard our election system the best candidate will just automatically win from now on. Wait til the Trump team gets the voter info for every American, combined with Russias knowledge of our election systems just a rock solid genius idea from the true patriot to protect us.

MRaAGA
(07-09-2017, 08:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Trump tweet "Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit    so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded.."

Teaming up with the country who just helped you win an election. Smart.

Its like we wont even have to vote anymore. With Russia helping guard our election system the best candidate will just automatically win from now on. Wait til the Trump team gets the voter info for every American, combined with Russias knowledge of our election systems just a rock solid genius idea from the true patriot to protect us.

MRaAGA

[Image: homerun.jpg]
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Don't worry folks. As the POTUS says:  Just because he talked about doesn't mean it's going happen.

So....yeah.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Working with Russia is a positive. It's always been a positive used by shrewd western politicians. Detente is not a bad word.
(07-10-2017, 11:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Working with Russia is a positive.   It's always been a positive used by shrewd western politicians.   Detente is not a bad word.

Agreed.

When the Russian leader is trustworthy and willing to work with us and when the US is lead by a shrewd politician.

Neither of those two factors are in play currently.
(07-10-2017, 11:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Agreed.

When the Russian leader is trustworthy and willing to work with us and when the US is lead by a shrewd politician.

Neither of those two factors are in play currently.

Stalin was trustworthy? And we were led by FDR?

Only a mass murder and one of the most irresponsible presidents to hold office.
(07-10-2017, 10:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't worry folks. As the POTUS says:  Just because he talked about doesn't mean it's going happen.

So....yeah.

Mellow

Similar to Obama when he said..."If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance....but it doesn't mean I think it will happen"
(07-11-2017, 01:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stalin was trustworthy?   And we were led by FDR?  

Only a mass murder and one of the most irresponsible presidents to hold office.

At the time they had a common enemy and threat in Hitler and the Nazis.

That alliance ended as soon as the war did.
(07-11-2017, 01:53 AM)Vlad Wrote:   Similar to Obama when he said..."If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance....but it doesn't mean I think it will happen"

A better comparison would be "I have proof Obama was not born in the US" "I'll release my tax returns after  (fill int he blank)" or "Healthcare is a simple fix".