Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D'Andre Hopkins traded
Texans who desperately need daft picks are sending Hopkins to Arizona. Houston gets RB David Johnson and a 2nd round pick+ other picks. Arizona gets a late round pick in addition to Hopkins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bill O'Brien is awful. Is there anything we can get from the Texans right now on the cheap? He's the gift that keeps on giving.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:41 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Bill O'Brien is awful. Is there anything we can get from the Texans right now on the cheap? He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Rumor is JJ Watt is on the trading block as well.

Dangle a 3rd rounder and you can probably get him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:25 PM)pally Wrote: Texans who desperately need daft picks are sending Hopkins to Arizona.  Houston gets RB David Johnson and a 2nd round pick+ other picks.  Arizona gets a late round pick in addition to Hopkins

O'Brian is by far the worst GM in the league, and a bottom 10 coach, this makes the Texans owner worse than Mike Brown.

How many times does O'Brian have to crash the bus into a wall before he's pulled out of the drivers seat?
Reply/Quote
That’s an absolute steal for the Cardinals.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 04:39 PM)Stewy Wrote: O'Brian is by far the worst GM in the league, and a bottom 10 coach, this makes the Texans owner worse than Mike Brown.

How many times does O'Brian have to crash the bus into a wall before he's pulled out of the drivers seat?

Seriously...

David Johnson and a 2nd? GTFOH...

For my money Hopkins is the best WR in the game. Watson already plays behind a shoddy line, and Will Fuller, and Coutee can't stay healthy. This is what wasting a franchise QB looks like.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Offer them a 3rd and Bobbie Hart for Tunsil. See what happens.
Reply/Quote
Arizona can just draft a good running back in the 3rd. Draft an offensive lineman in the 1st.

Houston obviously needs to hit on a WR in the 2nd, but that draft pick obviously won't give you what Hopkins did.
And who knows how much David Johnson has left in the tank--they would have been better off just drafting a running back in the 2nd.
Really don't understand this move from Houston's perspective unless Hopkins wanted out or they didn't want to pay him a new contract.

The 9ers on the other hand, get the 13th overall pick for a defensive tackle. Smart move as they can't pay everyone. Loading up again.
Reply/Quote
Deion said they traded Hopkins for a Who, a 2 and a 3. I was watching Texans in playoffs, and told my buddy O'Brien should be fired, one of the worst coaches EVER and damnded if they didn't make him a GM,WTF? He's already shown he's incompetent at that as well.
Reply/Quote